• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Essentials Set - Looking to Buy!

I would think that a cook would want to purchase the apron. After all, it would be their work attire. Unless, of course, they don't actually cook, in which case they can simply ignore the apron.
BarbaraF
Looking for a summer essentials set or even just the basket? PM me if you would like to sell. Thanks

That item was for earners. It's not meant to be purchased.

Some just couldn't earn it and others just can't use it. I think that it is good to circulate it among the consultants, so those that would use it can have it. Sometimes, earning it isn't all that easy, as some of the stories I've seen have said. Some have missed incentives due to declined credit cards, internet problems or a power outage.

Yes, this has been a bad year for me. Missed earning the summer essentials and would love the basket. Life has been happening way too much at this household and am just trying to stay active until things work themselves out. Thanks for your support Teresa LM. I also will not EARN the new apron and will have to buy that also. Sometimes life happens and am looking forward to fall being better.

Chef Gilles said:

We are allowed to sell things to each other. If someone earns something and doesn't have a need for it or it isn't their style or whatever they can pass it in to someone who wants it. Sure we should all work toward earning but we all have challenges and sometimes we can't reach all our goals. Some are new and didn't have the chance to earn. Those that earn get it first and have the choice to do with it what they choose.

I am redoing my office and I have a zillion totes that were crowded in the closet. I plan to give some of them to my team but you might see some here too...

Chef Gilles said:
What an odd message, Chef Gilles.

What is included in the Summer Essentials Set?

The Summer Essentials Set includes five must-have kitchen tools for the summer season: the Quick Slice, the Flexible Cutting Mat, the Salad Spinner, the Citrus Press, and the Ice Cream Scoop.

Is the Summer Essentials Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all five kitchen tools in the Summer Essentials Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Are these products made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the products in the Summer Essentials Set are made with durable and high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting use in the kitchen.

Can I purchase the Summer Essentials Set as a gift?

Yes, the Summer Essentials Set makes a great gift for any home cook or anyone who loves to entertain during the summer season.

Can I purchase the Summer Essentials Set separately?

No, the Summer Essentials Set is only available as a complete set and cannot be purchased separately. However, each individual product can be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dmfink
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dmfink
  • dmfink
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dmfink
  • whitneythompson