• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking For...summer Essentials Basket

In summary, the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" is a collection of essential kitchen tools and accessories perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. It includes a citrus press, avocado slicer, BBQ basting brush, corn kernel cutter, and a set of reusable silicone straws. The basket is priced at $69.50 and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Unfortunately, the items cannot be customized, but there are other options available for personalization. The basket can also be purchased as a gift with the option to include a personalized message.
fun2cook2
I love the Summer Essentials basket with outdoorware, but had a host switch her party to July... so I was unable to get it. :(
If there's anyone, by chance, that earned this and doesn't want it...please let me know and we can discuss price, etc! You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks so much! Keeping my fingers crossed!;)

What is included in the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket"?

The "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and accessories perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. This includes a citrus press, avocado slicer, BBQ basting brush, corn kernel cutter, and a set of reusable silicone straws.

How much does the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" cost?

The "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" is priced at $69.50, but may vary depending on shipping and taxes.

Is the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items included in the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I customize the items included in the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket"?

Unfortunately, the items included in the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of other baskets and products that can be personalized to fit your needs.

Can I purchase the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" as a gift?

Yes, the "Looking For...summer Essentials Basket" makes for a great gift for any cooking or hosting enthusiast. You can even include a personalized message with the basket for an extra special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinintexas
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • PamperedJenifer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MLinAZ