• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Sell Your Iso-Spice Turn About Tote?

In summary, Keith is looking for someone to trade the glassware tote for the spice turn about bag, while Michelleanyone is still looking for one.
mscharf
So I didn't earn the Spice Turn About Tote (I will NOT make excuses as to WHY), so if anyone earned it and won't use it, I would be willing to buy!! Just let me know!!
Michelle

anyone :) anyone :)

I am still looking for one also. I am willing to trade the Glassware Tote for the Spice Tote, if anyone is interested in that!!

Bumping one more time!!

I am looking for one as well one of my new consultants missed it by 1 min she is so bummed so I thought I might ask around. Thanks

Kinda shocked no one is trying to sell on, oh well. Mihgt have to wait a while til people realize they might not use it! Thought I would give it a shot

I am not surprised no one is trying to sell it. Most are very very excited about it.

Keith, i know most are excited! I am too :) But there is usually someone that for some reason or another doesn't love it!!

bumping to see if any new interest

FOR THE RIGHT PRICE I MIGHT HAVE A GIRL WHO MIGHT JUST MIGHT SELL HERS........start the war and Ill keep her updated as she doesnt have the internet. : - )

i was on ebay the other day to see wht they hafor pc and there is a spice tunabout bag going for $137dollars crazy!!!!!!!!!!

milkangel said:
i was on ebay the other day to see wht they hafor pc and there is a spice tunabout bag going for $137dollars crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad I didn't earn one---I think if I had, $137 would be pretty nice in my pocket. WOW!!

If I did earn it I would sell it...especially for $137 lol
Sorry However I did not earn it either. Wishing I did now. :)

I would not spend $137 for that spice turn about bag, sorry.

$137!!!!! That's crazy! Can someone who DOES have one take a quick peek at the label on it to see who the manufacturer is? I want to stockpile and start selling them:) LOL
Seriously, is it made of gold? at least sterling silver? goodness gracious, whoever bought it is gonna have to sell a lot of spices to make up the commission for that purchase! Hubba Bubba!!!

ritabenson said:
FOR THE RIGHT PRICE I MIGHT HAVE A GIRL WHO MIGHT JUST MIGHT SELL HERS........start the war and Ill keep her updated as she doesnt have the internet. : - )

I don't want to start a price war, but I would be interested in buying it. Any idea what she wants for it?
HO really should make this available for those of us who did not have a chance to earn it and for the folks who have signed up since then!! Just look at how desperate we are to get one :D

I may start making these. Same dimensions and all. Just different fabric and of course, it wouldn't have the PC logo on it. Would anyone be interested in buying one that is homemade?

I would Deanna.

I just might sell mine and the glassware tote if the price was right!

:chef:I just became a consultant and did not have the opportunity to win or buy one, whatever the case was. I would be interested if you made some, Deana.

I'll try and start on making them next week. The fabric, most likely, would not be the same material, but it would be durable and washable. (-:

Deanna,
Just send me a message when you are done.
Thanks,
Sherri

Let me know if you decide to make them!!

What is the Iso-Spice Turn About Tote?

The Iso-Spice Turn About Tote is a versatile storage solution for all your spices and seasonings. It features 16 individual compartments that can hold standard-sized spice bottles, and can be easily rotated for convenient access to your favorite flavors.

What are the dimensions of the Iso-Spice Turn About Tote?

The Iso-Spice Turn About Tote measures 10.5 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height, making it compact enough to fit in most kitchen cabinets and countertops.

Is the Iso-Spice Turn About Tote dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso-Spice Turn About Tote is made of durable plastic that is safe to wash in the dishwasher. This makes cleaning up after cooking and meal prep a breeze!

Can I use the Iso-Spice Turn About Tote for other items besides spices?

While the Iso-Spice Turn About Tote is specifically designed for storing spices, it can also be used for organizing and storing other small items such as beads, buttons, and office supplies.

Does the Iso-Spice Turn About Tote come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso-Spice Turn About Tote comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your tote, simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • higoobs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • my3angels
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies