• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Spice Turn-a-bout Tote

In summary, the conversation was about a Spice Turn-a-Bout Tote and whether anyone had one available to sell. Some suggested ordering one or getting it for free through a show, but it was mentioned that current Pampered Chef products cannot be sold in the marketplace. There was some confusion about the original post and whether they were requesting the tote or holder. Someone asked if the Spice Turn-a-Bout would fit in the Tool Turn-a-Bout, but it was confirmed that it would not. The conversation ended with disappointment about not being able to find the tote for a reasonable price.
klpdsp
Does anyone have a spice turn-a-bout tote that they don't want and are willing to sell to me?

Why not just order one? If you want a deal have a show and get it free or half price.

We are also not allowed to sell current PC products in the marketplace.

Think she's requesting the tote. :D

She's asking for the tote - not the holder. ;)

Sorry, I don't have one either. :(

Bwahaha! Laurie & I were posting simultaneously! :D

Oops, totally mis-read it becaues of the title!

BethCooks4U said:
Why not just order one? If you want a deal have a show and get it free or half price.

I got all excited when I read the beginning of this post..I thought..Do they have them on supply now..then I read the rest and realized that the original post was misread.

chefheidi2003 said:
I got all excited when I read the beginning of this post..I thought..Do they have them on supply now..then I read the rest and realized that the original post was misread.

yep. mis-read. sorry

I got all excited too! I've been watching the prices on the ones selling on ebay and $75+ dollars is a little ridiculous! I guess I'll just wait until they're eventually on sale :(

yeah sorry, i left out the tote in the title...my bad. I guess I'll have to wait with everyone else until they decide to sell them or people don't want them anymore. :-(

dme.grant said:
I got all excited too! I've been watching the prices on the ones selling on ebay and $75+ dollars is a little ridiculous! I guess I'll just wait until they're eventually on sale :(

When it was advertised as a sales incentive, they said it would not go on sale. I'm sure they meant it.

By chance, has anyone checked to see if the Spice Turn About will fit in the Tool Turn About Tote? I've been wondering about that, but I keep my show kit packed and haven't gotten around to checking to see if it would work for the STA. Thought I'd see if anyone else had tried that before I pulled all my stuff out. TIA!

RaggedyAunt said:
By chance, has anyone checked to see if the Spice Turn About will fit in the Tool Turn About Tote? I've been wondering about that, but I keep my show kit packed and haven't gotten around to checking to see if it would work for the STA. Thought I'd see if anyone else had tried that before I pulled all my stuff out. TIA!

No the STA is wider than the TTA, that's why they made a special bag for it.

Thanks, wadesgirl. I suspected as much, but I haven't done a side-by-side comparison of the two turn abouts (especially since my spice turn about is still in the box :blushing:).

Ah man:( Thanks Keith, I guess I'll keep a closer eye on the ones coming up on ebay.

I haven't seen any on ebay, how are they listed?

On ebay do a search for pampered chef totes and one might come up. There have been a couple on there, not sure if any are listed right now though.

1. What is the material of the Spice Turn-a-bout Tote?

The Spice Turn-a-bout Tote is made of durable canvas material.

2. How many spice bottles can the tote hold?

The tote has a capacity of holding 12 standard size spice bottles.

3. Is the tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Spice Turn-a-bout Tote is easy to clean with a damp cloth or sponge.

4. Can the tote be used for storing other items besides spices?

While the tote is designed specifically for storing spices, it can also be used for storing small condiment bottles or other kitchen items.

5. Does the tote come with the spice bottles included?

No, the Spice Turn-a-bout Tote does not come with spice bottles included. It is meant to be used with your own existing spice bottles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • sherri lynn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies