• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Picnic Basket with Blue Dots - Krista

In summary, the "Wanted: Picnic Basket with Blue Dots - Krista" has dimensions of 15.5" x 10.5" x 8" and is made of high-quality, durable materials. It has two main compartments, two side pockets, and is designed for easy cleaning. The spacious interior makes it suitable for large gatherings of 4-6 people.
kristamk
If anyone is looking to get rid of their picnic basket with the blue dots, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands :) PM me and let me know how much you'd like for it.

Thanks!
Krista

Still looking :) If anyone has one, please let me know.
Thanks
Krista

I have the picnic basket and everything that came inside it that I'd like to get rid of :)

Thanks to everyone who replied. 1pamperedmommy was able to help me out and the picnic basket arrived today! What a helpful group of folks CS is :)

1. What are the dimensions of the "Wanted: Picnic Basket with Blue Dots - Krista"?

The dimensions of the picnic basket are 15.5" x 10.5" x 8".

2. Is the picnic basket made of durable materials?

Yes, the picnic basket is made of high-quality, durable materials such as woven willow and canvas, ensuring long-lasting use.

3. How many compartments does the picnic basket have?

The picnic basket has two main compartments, one for food and one for utensils, as well as two side pockets for additional storage.

4. Can the picnic basket be easily cleaned?

Yes, the picnic basket is designed for easy cleaning. The lining can be removed and washed, and the exterior can be wiped down with a damp cloth.

5. Is this picnic basket suitable for large gatherings?

Yes, the picnic basket has a spacious interior and can hold enough food and supplies for a group of 4-6 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MLinAZ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • pamchefpatrice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • scottcooks