• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W 08 Catalogs for Sale - Limited Time Offer | Shop Now!

In summary, the F/W 08 catalog can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website for a discounted price of $12.99. There is no limit to the number of copies that can be purchased. However, the catalog is only available in print and will only be available for a limited time.
ndbigler
Its a long story and I don't want to explain, but I need to purchase some F/W 2008 catalogs as soon as possible. And no, I won't be able to place a supply order. Is anyone willing to help me out?

What about your local cluster? Your director/recruiter?

Oh my cluster lives 2 1/2 hours away. I'm all alone up here. Lol I don't even know of any consultants in the next town over, 40 miles away.

How many do you need?

I have two unopened packs that I think I can sell. I am pretty sure I can fit one pack into a priority flat rate envie for shipping.

PM or email me!

I have some - how many do you need? pm me with details.

I have consultants in TX. Where are you? They live in the Houston area. If they have extras it could save you shipping.

I do have extras too. I would sell you a pack for $13 plus shipping but I live in North Carolina. I have 2 packs I can part with.

1. Can I purchase the F/W 08 catalog online?

Yes, you can purchase the F/W 08 catalog online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the catalog to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. How much does the F/W 08 catalog cost?

The F/W 08 catalog is currently on sale for a limited time at a discounted price of $12.99. The regular price is $19.99, so be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!

3. Can I purchase multiple copies of the F/W 08 catalog?

Yes, you can purchase multiple copies of the F/W 08 catalog. There is no limit to how many you can purchase, so feel free to stock up for yourself or for gifts.

4. Is the F/W 08 catalog only available in print?

Yes, the F/W 08 catalog is only available in print form. It is not available as a digital download or e-book.

5. How long will the F/W 08 catalog be available for purchase?

The F/W 08 catalog will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to make your purchase soon. Once the offer ends, the catalog will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • ChefElizabeth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Rosebud