• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Mini Catalogs for Fall 2006?

In summary, mini catalogs are a condensed version of a full catalog and contain top-selling products. Each set comes with 10 catalogs and can be customized with contact information. They can be ordered online or through a consultant and are also available at in-home parties. Specific product requests cannot be accommodated, but a variety of popular products are included in each set.
chefkeri
Hi all,
I placed my $4.00 shipping supply order early because business is buzzing this fall.:D

I didn't order enough :eek: Now I'm desperate!!!!!:eek:

I have a $400+ supply order in que to go in, but don't have all the cash now.:confused:

Can anyone spare a pack or more of the mini's for f/w 2006? I will trade or pay. Don't know if I have anything you can use.

Have s/s 06 catalogs, season's best, twixit's (blues), post cards, recipe cards, & more; LET'S TALK... please!?!:(

THANK YOU!:D

I have about 1/2 a pack - 13 mini-cats...you want 'em?

1. What are the mini catalogs used for?

The mini catalogs are a condensed version of our full catalog, featuring a selection of our top-selling products. They are perfect for quick reference and convenient for sharing with friends and family.

2. How many mini catalogs come in a set?

Each set of mini catalogs comes with 10 catalogs.

3. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, we offer the option to add your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and website, to the back cover of the mini catalogs for a personalized touch.

4. How do I order mini catalogs?

You can order mini catalogs through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available for purchase at our in-home parties and events.

5. Can I request a specific selection of products to be featured in the mini catalogs?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific product requests for the mini catalogs. However, our team carefully selects a variety of popular products to include in each set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • pcchefjane