• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Trade Fall Minis for Christmas Minis

In summary, customers can trade their Fall Minis for Christmas Minis at no extra cost by contacting customer service and specifying which products they would like to exchange. Multiple Fall Minis can be traded for one Christmas Mini as long as the total value is equal. However, trades can only be made for Christmas Minis and no other products.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Got my Supply Order yesterday and when I opened the minis, I realized I had ordered all Fall ones by mistake. I can trade 25 unopened Fall for 25 unopened Christmas (up to 50). We both pay our own postage to each other! I have a December 9th Show that I need the Christmas ones for and don't want to pay the extra shipping to reorder! Let me know! My zip is 37311.

Bumping so it can get read! PLEASE HELP ME! :)

Jane, I can do it. Email me at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

I emailed you Debbie! Thanks a bunch!

Bumping...Debbie didn't have them after all! Anyone else?

You can always just use the fall minis. I was going to order the winter ones but decided since I didn't know how many shows I had at that point I would just stick with the fall ones.

I know I can but had told the Host I had the Christmas minis with great ideas for Christmas gifts. If I can't get any, I may just make up a flyer to include with some of the packages on it!

Did you find anyone?? How many do you need/want?? I would be willing to do 25 if you want.

I got 100 spanish ones UGH!!!

I don't think I need them now. I have a show on the 9th and one "maybe" for the 6th or 13th and probably with Thanksgiving, the mail would be delayed! Thanks anyway!

If you make up a flyer, I would LOVE to see it...

Here is the flyer. I combined it into 2 pages so I could make it "back & front" to save paper!

Attachments

• GIFT SETS.doc
    290 KB · Views: 473

1. Can I trade my Fall Minis for Christmas Minis?

Yes, you can definitely trade your Fall Minis for Christmas Minis! We understand that sometimes preferences change or you may have duplicates, so we are happy to facilitate trades between our customers.

2. How do I initiate a trade for Fall Minis?

To initiate a trade, simply reach out to our customer service team and let them know which Fall Minis you would like to trade and which Christmas Minis you would like to receive instead. They will help you complete the trade and provide you with shipping instructions.

3. Are there any fees associated with trading Fall Minis for Christmas Minis?

No, there are no fees involved in trading Fall Minis for Christmas Minis. We want to make sure our customers are happy with their purchases and are able to get the products they truly want.

4. Can I trade multiple Fall Minis for one Christmas Mini?

Yes, you can trade multiple Fall Minis for one Christmas Mini, as long as the total value is equal. For example, if you want to trade two Fall Minis for one Christmas Mini, the total value of the Fall Minis should be the same as the Christmas Mini you want.

5. Can I trade Fall Minis for other products besides Christmas Minis?

Unfortunately, at this time we can only facilitate trades for Fall Minis to be exchanged for Christmas Minis. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkeri
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies