• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Season: Need S/S Catalogs ASAP!

In summary, you can still order from the S/S catalog even though it is out of season. The prices for items will remain the same as the current catalog, but there may be some special promotions or sales. You can also host a party with the S/S catalog and earn free and discounted products. The new catalog will be released in the spring and can be viewed online or requested from a Pampered Chef consultant.
palmervictoria7
I am in desperate need of S/S catalogs. I ordered more, but it was after conference and they sent me F/W. HELP!

I sent you an email earlier.Please reply if interested.

I have some if you need them still!

Related to Out of Season: Need S/S Catalogs ASAP!

1. Can I still order from the S/S catalog even though it is out of season?

Yes, you can still order from the S/S catalog even though it is out of season. Our products are available to purchase year-round and can be ordered online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Will the prices be the same as the current catalog?

The prices for items in the S/S catalog will remain the same as the current catalog. However, there may be some special promotions or sales for certain items.

3. Can I still host a party with the S/S catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to get your hands on the latest products from the S/S catalog. You can still earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards.

4. When will the new catalog be released?

The new catalog will be released in the spring, usually around March or April. We will announce the official release date on our website and social media channels.

5. Can I view the S/S catalog online?

Yes, you can view the S/S catalog online on our website. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • pcbrandy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies