1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO old Season's Best collections

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

So I've decided that I would really like to get my hands on ALL the past SB collections, if possible. I think they're nice little cookbooks and I cook from the three I have SO much! I just think it would be really fun to have the whole collection :)

I'm wondering if anyone knows when the Season's Best collection were started? I'd like to get a ballpark idea of what season/year I should start looking from.

So far I have:
    S/S 01
    S/S 02
    F/W 02
    S/S 03
    F/W 04
    S/S 05
    S/S 06
    S/S 07
    F/W 08
    S/S 09
    F/W 09

If you have some gently used past season's Season Best recipe collections that you would be willing to part with I am interested! TIA! :chef:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    Sep 17, 2009
  2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

I have Spring/Summer 2007 if you would like it! All i would ask is you pay shipping! Last time I mailed one it was about $2. If you want it PM your address and info and I will give you my email for Paypal.

Sep 18, 2009
  3. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

I started in 94 we had them then, but they were called hostess choice recipe collection

Sep 18, 2009
  4. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

I have all starting in 1994, but for duplicates I have some 2001 on handy I believe. They are in my tote in my truck since I just had them out to sell at a Kids Fair. I'll bring them into work and send you a list of available ones. Give me about 2 hours.

Sep 18, 2009
  5. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I have just about completed my collection of Season's Best - but need a 1994. When I get home, I will email you my list of duplicates. I have achieved my goal with the help of Ebay and managed to find just about all of the ones I needed on there - never paying more than $5.00 for a lot of 3-5.
    I am still looking for old catalogs. I now have all after 2005 - but am looking for some from the late 90's and early 00's. Does any one ahev any old catalogs?

Sep 18, 2009
  6. kdangel518

Thanks! That would be great if you could send me your duplicate list!

Curious- what season/year do they date back to? :D

I have found a few on ebay as well so far and got a steal on a few from the early '00's for under $1/piece!

Sep 18, 2009
  7. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

1994 is the oldest. Mine aren't in front of me, but somewhere around 1996 or 1998 they changed from "Hostess Selection" to Season's Best.

The Pampered Chef Favorites and Favorites II are also the same size and very good...along with the garnishes book and a few others.

I know I have an extra Favorites II around from the outlet awhile back.

Sep 18, 2009
  8. kdangel518

Gotcha! Well, if anyone has "Hostess Selection" books I'd be interested in those as well! Thanks!

Sep 18, 2009
  9. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I woud love, love, love to buy a Hostess Selection book!:blushing:

Sep 18, 2009
  10. kdangel518

Thanks to Linda I've got an updated list, so if anyone can fill in my missing seasons let me know! Thank you thank you! :)

Sep 18, 2009
Have something to add?