• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find New Bread Tubes - Great Deals Here!

In summary, bread tubes are used for creating perfectly shaped and decorated breads, cakes, and other baked goods. To find new bread tubes on the website, you can browse the catalog or use the search bar with filters. There are often special deals and promotions available for bread tubes, and you can return or exchange them within 30 days if not satisfied. The bread tubes also come with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
ameliasurf
i have a customer looking for the bread tubes. just wondering if anyone has any that are new in the box!

I have quite a few, what shapes are you looking for?

I have the star, square, and I believe the flower~let me know if you need more!

let me get in touch with my customer and i will let you know! thank you!

does these come as set or are they sold seprateley?

sold individually

ok i need the flowered or scalloped bread tube if any one has one they want to get rid of.... zip code would be 32579

Last edited:
I too have a customer that is wanting any/all of the bread tubes. The zip code would be 64055. If you could let me know if you have some too that would be great!!!

I have some bread tubes. I'll have to check to see which ones if you still need them.

I might have a couple, PM me and I'll look to see what I have.

I have the square & Star

bumping for a flower one...

Amelia~just PM'd ya!

i have a flowered one. It is used. It is yours for the price of shipping.

email me privately if you want it.

I have 2 customers looking for bread tubes also. If anyone still has them just pm me and let me know the price. Zip code is 40806. Thanks!

I have a square..

Karla

thanks eveyonei got the one that i needed!!! i can always count on you guys to pull through

I have a heart-shaped bread tube if anyone still needs one

1. What are bread tubes used for?

Bread tubes are used to create perfectly shaped breads, cakes, and other baked goods. They are designed to help create a professional and decorative presentation for your dishes.

2. How do I find new bread tubes on your website?

To find new bread tubes on our website, you can either browse through our online catalog or use the search bar to type in "bread tubes." You can also filter your search results by price, ratings, and other criteria to find the best deals available.

3. Are there any special deals on bread tubes currently available?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions on our bread tubes. You can check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals and discounts.

4. Can I return or exchange bread tubes if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, you can return or exchange bread tubes within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Do you offer any warranty for bread tubes?

Yes, our bread tubes come with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your bread tube within the warranty period, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamchefpatrice