• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bread Tubes Needed in 60417 - Price Sensitive

In summary, bread tubes are cylindrical baking pans used for baking bread. They provide a more even baking surface and allow for a greater rise in the dough, resulting in a better quality loaf of bread. The price range for bread tubes in 60417 can vary from $15 to $30. They have special features such as even heat distribution and non-stick coating, making them easy to clean and maintain. As a Pampered Chef consultant, there may be sales and promotions on bread tubes, but this is not guaranteed. Bread tubes can also be used for baking cakes, meatloaf, and storing leftover soups and stews, but should not be used for acidic or highly seasoned foods.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I have a hostess that is looking for bread tubes not to picky of the shape. It will be shipped to 60417. Not looking to pay an arm and leg. Thanks for all your help.

I think I've got 3-4 in a box here, I love these and ordered extras, but not sure how many I have left. I'll check and get back to you.

Lisa

Did you get what you need? I have a star shape and a square shape, both brand new, if you are interested.

Let me know!

hmmm ok I have to ask...what is a bread tube??

What are bread tubes and why are they needed in 60417?

Bread tubes are cylindrical baking pans designed specifically for baking bread. They are needed in 60417 because they provide a more even baking surface and allow for a greater rise in the bread dough, resulting in a better quality loaf of bread.

What is the price range for bread tubes in 60417?

The price range for bread tubes in 60417 can vary depending on the size and brand. On average, they can range from $15 to $30.

Are there any special features or benefits of using bread tubes?

Yes, bread tubes have a few special features and benefits. They are designed to evenly distribute heat, resulting in a more evenly baked loaf of bread. They also allow for a greater rise in the dough, resulting in a lighter and fluffier bread. Additionally, bread tubes are non-stick, making them easy to clean and maintain.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions on bread tubes in 60417?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I do not have control over pricing or promotions. However, I can inform you that Pampered Chef often has sales and promotions on their products, including bread tubes. I recommend checking our website or contacting a local consultant for more information.

Can bread tubes be used for anything other than baking bread?

Yes, bread tubes can be used for other types of baking as well. They are great for making cakes, meatloaf, and even lasagna. They can also be used for freezing and storing leftover soups and stews. However, it is important to note that bread tubes should not be used for acidic or highly seasoned foods, as this can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamchefpatrice