• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?

In summary, the "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers" is a special edition knife offered by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness. It is available for purchase and can be used for various kitchen tasks. A portion of the proceeds from its sale goes towards breast cancer research and support initiatives. The cost may vary and it can be purchased without hosting a Pampered Chef party, but availability may vary. It is recommended to purchase early to ensure availability.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
Does anyone have an extra pink HWC knife they would be willing to part with?

Thanks
JoLynn

Definitely. I have a few of each pink items!!

How much would you like for it? It would be shipped to 66047.

It was $5.50, right? so that plus whatever s/h would be. Do you just need one? Need anything else? I have lots of other discontinued stuff :)

Do you want it shipped USPS with confirmation and insurance? Or through UPS or FedEx?

I do! I also have the pink scraper and last years HWC clips

I also have one if anyone is interested!

Carolyn, if you don't have someone who has the Help Whip Clips. I have a set, let me know if you still want them.

Kim

1. What is a "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?"

A "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers" is a special edition knife offered by Pampered Chef in support of breast cancer awareness. It features a pink handle and blade, and a portion of the proceeds from its sale goes towards breast cancer research and support initiatives.

2. Is the "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?" available for purchase or only as a promotional item?

The "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?" is available for purchase like any other Pampered Chef knife. It is not a promotional item and can be bought through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I use the "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?" for all types of kitchen tasks?

Yes, the "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?" is a versatile knife that can be used for various kitchen tasks such as cutting, chopping, and slicing. It is made with high quality stainless steel and is designed to last.

4. What is the cost of the "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?" and how much of it goes towards breast cancer research?

The cost of the "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?" may vary depending on your location and the consultant you purchase it from. However, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each knife goes towards breast cancer research and support initiatives.

5. Can I still get the "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?" if I am not hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can still purchase the "Pink HWC Knife Wanted - Any Offers?" even if you are not hosting a party. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to place your order. Keep in mind that availability may vary and it is best to purchase it early to ensure you get one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
debvoellinger
  • Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • stayinathomemama