• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Were the HWC Plates on the Outlet Last Year?

M
Mel5497
Does anyone recall how much the HWC plates were on the outlet last year? (The pink with white polka dot ones.) Thanks.
leggy

They were $24 for a set of two.

Thanks Deb. I'm considering parting with mine since I've never used them. (I'm doing an overall spring cleaning.) I had no recollection what I paid for them. :)

1. How much were the HWC plates on the outlet last year?

The exact price of the HWC plates on the outlet last year may vary depending on the location and specific outlet store. It is recommended to contact the outlet store directly or check their website for the most accurate pricing information.

2. Does anyone recall how much the HWC plates were on the outlet last year?

Unfortunately, without knowing the specific location and outlet store, it may be difficult for someone to recall the exact price of the HWC plates from last year. It is best to contact the outlet store for the most up-to-date pricing information.

3. What is the difference between the pink with white polka dot HWC plates and other HWC plates?

The main difference between the pink with white polka dot HWC plates and other HWC plates is the design and color. The pink with white polka dot plates may also be limited edition or seasonal, depending on the brand and outlet store.

4. Are the pink with white polka dot HWC plates still available at the outlet?

It is best to contact the outlet store directly to inquire about the availability of the pink with white polka dot HWC plates. Outlet stores may have limited stock or may no longer carry certain items from previous years.

5. Can I still purchase the pink with white polka dot HWC plates at a discounted price?

The discounted price of the pink with white polka dot HWC plates may vary depending on the outlet store and their current sales or promotions. It is recommended to contact the outlet store directly or check their website for any ongoing sales or discounts on the HWC plates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef-kina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ginamkiely
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLauraW
  • cookinmama