• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Prices for Old Stoneware Trivets in Catalog & Outlet

In summary, the average price for old stoneware trivets in the Pampered Chef catalog and outlet can vary from $10 to $30. Discounts and promotions may be available for these trivets, which can be found in seasonal catalogs or the outlet's clearance section. However, discontinued trivets from previous collections are not available for purchase. To determine the value of an old stoneware trivet, it is recommended to do some research or consult with a collector. Special care instructions for these trivets include hand washing with warm soapy water and avoiding extreme temperature changes.
chefkathy
Anyone know what they sold for in the catalog? Or how much they were on the Outlet?

DebbieJ said:
Anyone know what they sold for in the catalog? Or how much they were on the Outlet?

They were $13 in the catalog. (You're talking about the one with the removable posts, right?)

bethcooks4u said:
They were $13 in the catalog. (You're talking about the one with the removable posts, right?)

the wooden one. I have no idea how it functions because I don't own one and never saw one in person.

Is that the one you are referring to?

In the S/S 98 catalog it was $44.00.HTH! :)

finley1991 said:
In the S/S 98 catalog it was $44.00.

HTH! :)

okay, that sounds more like it cuz my clustermate wanted $25 for it.

Thanks ladies!

In that catalog it says NEW next to it. Not sure how long we carried it. I remember thinking it was pricey (at the time) because it was one of the most expensive things we had in the catalog! I suppose though it would still be one of our most expensive products...

Related to Discover Prices for Old Stoneware Trivets in Catalog & Outlet

What is the average price for old stoneware trivets in the Pampered Chef catalog and outlet?

The average price for old stoneware trivets in the Pampered Chef catalog and outlet can vary depending on the specific trivet and its condition. However, most trivets range from $10 to $30.

Do you offer discounts or promotions for old stoneware trivets?

At Pampered Chef, we occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our products, including old stoneware trivets. These discounts can be found in our seasonal catalogs or on our website. We also have a clearance section in our outlet where you can find discounted trivets.

Can I purchase discontinued trivets from previous catalog collections?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discontinued trivets from previous catalog collections. Our inventory is constantly changing and we want to ensure that our customers receive only the highest quality products.

How can I determine the value of my old stoneware trivet?

The value of your old stoneware trivet can depend on a variety of factors such as its condition, rarity, and demand. We recommend doing some research online or consulting with a collector to get an estimate of its value.

Are there any special care instructions for old stoneware trivets?

To keep your old stoneware trivet in good condition, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water and avoiding harsh scrubbing or using the dishwasher. It is also important to avoid extreme temperature changes, such as placing a hot trivet in cold water, as this can cause the stoneware to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • janetupnorth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • cookinmama