• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY 9X13 Expandable Stoneware Holder Made from Wood | Buy or Find One Now!

In summary, the DIY 9X13 Expandable Stoneware Holder is a versatile and durable kitchen accessory that measures 13 inches by 9 inches and can accommodate various sizes and shapes of dishes, including standard 9X13 stoneware dishes. It is made from high-quality, food-safe wood and comes fully assembled for easy use. The holder can be purchased at select retail stores or through the company's online shop.
KirstenAnne
Silver Member
PC used to make a 9x13 expandable holder out of wood for Stoneware. Does anyone have one for sale? I cannot tell you how long ago it was that they sold it. It is not the holder of stoneware that you put on your cupboard. It was probably before the woven basket holders. Please PM me if you know what is it or where I can get one!

You are talking about the Wooden Trivet. It was on the outlet awhile ago, but sorry. I want to keep mine. Hope you find one.

Let me check my stock, I use to have one and I don't recall selling it. I'm currently at work so when I get home I will look and e-mail you.

What is the size of the DIY 9X13 Expandable Stoneware Holder?

The DIY 9X13 Expandable Stoneware Holder measures approximately 13 inches by 9 inches, making it the perfect size for holding standard 9X13 stoneware dishes.

Can the DIY 9X13 Expandable Stoneware Holder be used for other types of dishes?

Yes, the expandable design of the holder allows it to accommodate various sizes and shapes of dishes, including square, rectangular, and round stoneware dishes.

What type of wood is the DIY 9X13 Expandable Stoneware Holder made from?

The holder is made from high-quality, durable wood that is known for its strength and resistance to warping and cracking. It is also food-safe and will not transfer any harmful chemicals to your food.

Is assembly required for the DIY 9X13 Expandable Stoneware Holder?

No, the holder comes fully assembled and ready to use. Simply expand the holder to fit your desired dish size and place your stoneware on top for a stable and stylish presentation.

Can I purchase the DIY 9X13 Expandable Stoneware Holder from a physical store?

Yes, the holder is available for purchase at select retail stores, as well as through our online shop. Check our website for a list of authorized retailers near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies