• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Were the Prices for Stoneware Carriers?

In summary, "Anyone Remember the Price Of?" is a popular game from Pampered Chef where players have to guess the prices of different products. To play, gather a group of players and a list of kitchen products. One player acts as the host and shows a product to the other players who have to guess its price. The player with the closest guess wins a point and the game continues with different products. It can be played online through video conferencing platforms or by sharing screens. There is no limit on the number of players, but it is recommended to have at least 3-4 for a more competitive game. Prizes for winning can vary, but the main goal is to have fun and test your knowledge of kitchen products.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Hey does anyone remember the catalog price and the outlet price of the stoneware carrier - the blue ones? I have 3 to sell and was going to take them for Cash and Carry stuff...

$14.00 - I cheated & looked at Ann's discontinued products list. ;)

Thanks Crystal - I was too busy organizing my host packets and recruiting packets for tomorrow to dig! ;)

No problem. Good luck tomorrow! I have a show tomorrow evening. I really hope it's worth it. I'm driving 1 hour 45 minutes to get there! But, the host is one that has become a friend of mine, so, ya know. :)

Think strong thoughts for bookings, recruits and heck, while I'm at it, sales!! :D

1. What is "Anyone Remember the Price Of?"

"Anyone Remember the Price Of?" is a popular game from Pampered Chef where players have to guess the prices of different products. It is a fun and interactive way to test your knowledge of kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How do I play "Anyone Remember the Price Of?"

To play "Anyone Remember the Price Of?", you will need to gather a group of players and a list of kitchen products. One player will be the host and show a product to the other players. The players will then have to guess the price of the product. The player with the closest guess wins a point. The game continues with different products and the player with the most points at the end wins.

3. Can I play "Anyone Remember the Price Of?" online?

Yes, you can play "Anyone Remember the Price Of?" online through video conferencing platforms or by sharing screens with your friends. It is a great way to stay connected and have some fun while social distancing.

4. Is there a limit on the number of players for "Anyone Remember the Price Of?"

No, there is no limit on the number of players for "Anyone Remember the Price Of?" The more players, the more fun it can be. However, it is recommended to have at least 3-4 players for a more competitive game.

5. Are there any prizes for winning "Anyone Remember the Price Of?"

The prizes for "Anyone Remember the Price Of?" can vary depending on the group playing. Some may choose to have a small prize for the winner, while others may play just for fun. The main goal of the game is to have a good time and test your knowledge of kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TrudysOwn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pkd09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • cookinmama