• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Form for HWC Products - Not for Parties

,You are going to use an awful lot of colored ink/toner for that one - it looks good, but are you sure it's worth it?I order through office depot - 34 cents and so much better quality than printing from home. free shipping. don't print too many but what I gave out last year was well worth it.Thanks for the input!
doughmama
Silver Member
does anyone have an order form for the new HWC products? not one to use at a party. I am looking for a form for individual orders - like an outside order form only with just the HWC products. I got one last year from here and it was great! thanks.

no, those are for a group of orders. I am looking for one like what was posted here last year. I have attached mine from last year - but my first time doing this so I hope I did it right. :blushing: Somewhat computer illiterate...

View attachment PC HWC 09 Order Form-fillable.doc

bumping - anyone have this?? thanks.:)

Doughmama,

I took yours from last year and updated it! Tell me what you think....

Attachments

• HWC2010.doc
    320 KB · Views: 516
thehaleykitchen said:
Doughmama,

thank you for doing this & it looks good, but I am really looking for a form like I had last year for individual orders. see the one from last year? I didn't make it up - got it from here.

View attachment PC HWC 09 Order Form-fillable.doc

thanks!

thehaleykitchen said:
Doughmama,

Hey - that's my form - thanks so much for updating it for me!

doughmama said:
thank you for doing this & it looks good, but I am really looking for a form like I had last year for individual orders. see the one from last year? I didn't make it up - got it from here.

View attachment 15814

thanks!

You are going to use an awful lot of colored ink/toner for that one - it looks good, but are you sure it's worth it?

I order through office depot - 34 cents and so much better quality than printing from home. free shipping. don't print too many but what I gave out last year was well worth it.

Opps, wrong one!

Attachments

• PC HWC 10 Order Form-fillable.doc
    542 KB · Views: 212
Opps, sorry, I uploaded the wrong file! Here is the one I meant to show you...

Karen

Attachments

• PC HWC 10 Order Form-fillable-1.doc
    542 KB · Views: 377

1. How do I access the Order Form for HWC Products?

To access the Order Form for HWC Products, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order" tab. From there, you can select "HWC Products" and the order form will automatically open for you.

2. Can I use the Order Form for HWC Products to place an order for a party?

No, the Order Form for HWC Products is specifically for individual orders and is not meant for party orders. You can easily create a separate order for a party through your Pampered Chef account by selecting the "Party" tab.

3. How do I add items to my order on the Order Form for HWC Products?

To add items to your order, simply click on the plus sign next to the item you wish to add. You can also adjust the quantity of each item by clicking on the number next to the item name and typing in the desired quantity.

4. Can I save my progress on the Order Form for HWC Products and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save your progress on the Order Form for HWC Products by clicking on the "Save" button at the bottom of the form. This will save your order and you can come back to it at any time by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order" tab.

5. How do I submit my order on the Order Form for HWC Products?

Once you have completed your order, click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been successfully submitted. Your order will also be visible under the "Order History" tab in your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmoran4pc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mmoran4pc
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC