• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pink Zebra Towels: Seeking 2 to Buy

In summary, Pink Zebra towels can currently only be purchased through independent consultants of Pampered Chef. The cost may vary and can be obtained by contacting a consultant. They come in various colors and patterns, not just pink. While online purchasing is not available, many consultants offer this option. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free Pink Zebra towels.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone have 2 pink zebra towels they would like to part with?

I have one but the package is ripped if that is not a problem.

I have one but it is not in the package. I used it on display at my shows BUT never used it :) Let me know if you want it.

I would be glad to take them both. PM me w/details and I'll get back w/you

I had PM'd you yesterday. I have 1 in unopened package. Let me know if you still want it. Thanks :)

1. Where can I purchase Pink Zebra towels?

Currently, Pink Zebra towels can be purchased exclusively through independent consultants of Pampered Chef. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and searching for consultants in your area.

2. How much do Pink Zebra towels cost?

The cost of Pink Zebra towels may vary depending on the consultant and any current promotions. We recommend contacting a consultant near you for specific pricing information.

3. Are Pink Zebra towels only available in the color pink?

Despite the name, Pink Zebra towels actually come in a variety of colors and patterns. Our current collection includes pink, blue, green, and neutral options to fit any kitchen decor.

4. Can I purchase Pink Zebra towels online?

Unfortunately, at this time, Pink Zebra towels can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, many consultants offer online ordering options for added convenience.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free Pink Zebra towels?

Yes! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products, including Pink Zebra towels. Contact a consultant near you to learn more about hosting a party and the rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey