• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pink Bar Board with Knife - Help Malisa!

In summary, a Pink Bar Board with Knife is a versatile cutting board with a built-in knife that is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping a variety of ingredients. It measures 10" x 6" x 1" and is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the knife for longevity. It is not suitable for hot food and is only available in pink, with the possibility of additional color options in the future.
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
Does anyone have the pink bar board with knife that they are interested in getting rid of? My sister's roommate stole hers & she is a bone cancer survivor so it was sort of sentimental to her. I considered buying one off of "e" but ... well you know.
Let me know. Thanks,

Malisa
[email protected]

Sorry, I am not hijacking, but that is CRAP! What a jerk that girl is! I hope you find one soon!

Cleaning my office yesterday (...well searching through it looking for something) I found 2 new in plastic. $7 each plus shipping.

Got one.Ginger emailed me & she's got me taken care of. Thanks so much for the replys.

And about the roommate... yea, really crappy roommate. She took a TON of my sister's stuff when she moved out. Most of it was stuff that could be replaced (digital camera, ipod, etc.) but the one thing that really made her mad was the pink bar board. Isn't that sad. Anyway, thanks to the cheffers, she will have a new bar board.

stayinathomemama said:
And about the roommate... yea, really crappy roommate. She took a TON of my sister's stuff when she moved out. Most of it was stuff that could be replaced (digital camera, ipod, etc.) but the one thing that really made her mad was the pink bar board. Isn't that sad. Anyway, thanks to the cheffers, she will have a new bar board.

Wow, that does stink! Well, I'm glad you got a replacement for the bar board!!

What is a Pink Bar Board with Knife?

A Pink Bar Board with Knife is a versatile cutting board that comes with a built-in knife for easy and convenient food preparation. It is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping a variety of ingredients.

What are the dimensions of the Pink Bar Board with Knife?

The Pink Bar Board with Knife measures 10" x 6" x 1" and is the perfect size for any kitchen. It is compact enough to store easily, but large enough to handle all your cutting needs.

Is the Pink Bar Board with Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Bar Board with Knife is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the knife to maintain its sharpness and longevity.

Can the Pink Bar Board with Knife be used for hot food?

No, the Pink Bar Board with Knife is not suitable for hot food. It is made of durable plastic material that is not heat-resistant. It is best to use it for cutting room temperature or chilled food.

Is the Pink Bar Board with Knife available in other colors?

Currently, the Pink Bar Board with Knife is only available in pink. However, Pampered Chef regularly updates their product line, so there may be additional color options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedjamie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedjamie
  • carlajanes
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • texaschef