• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Bar Board Wanted - Help Needed!

In summary, the Pink Bar Board Wanted program is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to purchase a pink bar board and have a portion of the proceeds donated to the American Cancer Society. You can participate by purchasing a pink bar board from a Pampered Chef consultant or online, and even if you don't have a consultant, you can still purchase a pink bar board from their website. $2 from every pink bar board sold will be donated to the American Cancer Society, and an additional $1 will be donated for every social media post using the hashtag #PinkBarBoardWanted. There is no limit to the number of pink bar boards you can purchase, so the more you buy, the more you support breast cancer research and
pamperedjamie
I have a customer who wants to order a pink bar board. I told her that I had closed out all of my May shows. If anyone has any please let me know I think she wants 2 of them.

I have a May show I Have not closed yet I will be closing it next fri let me know and I will be haooy to order it for you

I also have a show that is open from May. I will be closing it on Monday.

I have one in stock that I could mail you if you want to purchase it right away.

April

Waiting...It was a hostess that just received her stuff on Thursday and she said that she doesn't want to pay S/H and tax because she didn't have to when she ordered...so I don't know if she wants the board(s) ANYMORE. I am going to have to see what her decision is on Monday.

Thanks to all of you who were so willing to help me out. I told her what the price would be with S/H and tax and she said that she would have to think on it. So when I know I will let you all know. Thanks:eek:

1. What is the Pink Bar Board Wanted program?

The Pink Bar Board Wanted program is a fundraising initiative created by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. It allows individuals to purchase a pink bar board and have a portion of the proceeds donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I participate in the Pink Bar Board Wanted program?

To participate in the Pink Bar Board Wanted program, you can purchase a pink bar board from your local Pampered Chef consultant or online. A portion of the proceeds will automatically be donated to the American Cancer Society.

3. Can I still purchase a pink bar board if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase a pink bar board directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Pink Bar Board Wanted" and add it to your cart. A portion of the proceeds will still be donated to the American Cancer Society.

4. How much of the proceeds from the Pink Bar Board Wanted program are donated to the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef will donate $2 from every pink bar board sold to the American Cancer Society. Additionally, $1 will be donated for every social media post using the hashtag #PinkBarBoardWanted.

5. Is there a limit to how many pink bar boards I can purchase for the Pink Bar Board Wanted program?

No, there is no limit to the number of pink bar boards you can purchase for the Pink Bar Board Wanted program. The more you purchase, the more you are supporting breast cancer research and awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stayinathomemama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • carlajanes