• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help...iso Hwc Bar Board and Knife!!

In summary, To properly clean the Hwc Bar Board and Knife, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or placing it in the dishwasher. To store it, hang it on a knife rack or store it in a knife block. It can be used for cutting a variety of foods, but not recommended for hard or frozen foods. It is not dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects. Contact customer service for assistance.
carlajanes
Gold Member
hi....a customer needs 2 of the pink bar boards with the knife....

anyone have any extras????

I do have a couple if you need them. It may be a week or so before I can send them though. They are $8 each plus shipping.
Email me if you want them. I may not check her often.

i'll take them!!! i'll send an e-mail as well.....
thanks a ton!!!

They are available online today. Price is $6.

i tried ordering last night and they weren't there...hmmmmmmm

thanks linda! got it taken care of :)

I just went online and they are available again today. I ordered 2 for my customers!

1. How do I properly clean the Hwc Bar Board and Knife?

To clean the Hwc Bar Board and Knife, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or placing it in the dishwasher, as these can damage the surface and dull the blade.

2. What is the best way to store the Hwc Bar Board and Knife?

The best way to store the Hwc Bar Board and Knife is by hanging it on a knife rack or storing it in a knife block. This will protect the blade and keep it easily accessible for use.

3. Can the Hwc Bar Board and Knife be used for cutting other foods besides vegetables and fruits?

Yes, the Hwc Bar Board and Knife can be used for cutting a variety of foods, including meats, cheeses, and herbs. However, it is not recommended for cutting hard or frozen foods, as this can damage the blade.

4. Is the Hwc Bar Board and Knife dishwasher safe?

No, the Hwc Bar Board and Knife is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the knife and board with warm soapy water and dry immediately to maintain its quality and sharpness.

5. What is the warranty for the Hwc Bar Board and Knife?

The Hwc Bar Board and Knife come with a lifetime warranty against any defects in material or workmanship. If you experience any issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • pcchefmom