• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe

In summary, the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe is a stylish and functional accessory that keeps hands clean while serving hot dishes. It features a zebra print design with a pocket for holding dishes and is heat-resistant. It can be used with both left and right hands and is machine washable for easy cleaning. It is recommended to wash it before first use and after each use for hygiene purposes.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
Since I started in August, a lot of these items were before I started.

ISO:
HWC Zebra Pink Serving Shoe

I have one. I sent you a PM.
:chef:

I sent you a PM back. Thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe?

The Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe is a stylish and functional serving accessory that is designed to keep your hands clean while serving hot dishes. It is perfect for use at dinner parties, potlucks, and other gatherings.

2. How does the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe work?

The Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe features a zebra print design with a pocket on the top for holding hot dishes. Simply slip your hand into the pocket and use the shoe to grip and serve your dishes without burning your hand.

3. Is the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe heat-resistant?

Yes, the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe is made of heat-resistant material that can withstand high temperatures. It is safe to use with hot dishes and will protect your hand from burns.

4. Can the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe be used with both left and right hands?

Yes, the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe is designed to be ambidextrous, so it can be used with both left and right hands. This makes it a versatile and convenient serving accessory for anyone.

5. Is the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe machine washable?

Yes, the Iso: Hwc Zebra Pink Serving Shoe is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply toss it in the washing machine with like colors and let it air dry. It is recommended to wash it before first use and after each use for hygiene purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sarahsworld2000