• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Kitchen with an Iso Pink Bar Board and Paring Knife

In summary, the Iso Pink Bar Board is a durable and easy-to-clean cutting board made of plastic material. It measures 8 inches by 10 inches and comes with a paring knife for precise cutting. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. In addition to cutting and food preparation, it can also be used as a serving tray or trivet for hot dishes.
texaschef
Gold Member
[Anyone have a PINK BAR BOARD and paring knife??? I really want one!
Thanks!

Ohhh I think I do!!!!

1. What is the Iso Pink Bar Board made of?

The Iso Pink Bar Board is made of durable plastic material that is safe for food preparation and easy to clean.

2. What size is the Iso Pink Bar Board?

The Iso Pink Bar Board measures 8 inches by 10 inches, making it the perfect size for cutting and preparing food for any recipe.

3. What is the purpose of the paring knife included with the Iso Pink Bar Board?

The paring knife is specifically designed to be the perfect pairing with the Iso Pink Bar Board. Its sharp blade and compact size make it ideal for precise and controlled cutting and slicing.

4. Is the Iso Pink Bar Board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Pink Bar Board is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can the Iso Pink Bar Board be used for other purposes besides cutting?

While the Iso Pink Bar Board is primarily designed for cutting and food preparation, it can also be used as a serving tray for appetizers or small dishes. It can also be used as a trivet for hot dishes, as it is heat resistant up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • keynibear
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tuck
  • pcchefmom