• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Lime Green Bar Board and Knife Set?

In summary, the Iso Lime Green Bar Board measures 8 inches by 6 inches and is dishwasher safe. It can be used as a cutting board for softer items and comes with a 4-inch paring knife. It is also reversible, with one side for cutting and the other for catching juices.
smithcooking
I have a customer that is looking for 3 of the lime green bar boards along with the knife? It came as a set.

Thank you,

smithcooking said:
I have a customer that is looking for 3 of the lime green bar boards along with the knife? It came as a set.

Thank you,

I know I have a couple of these - 3 or 4. Pm or email me.

1. What is the size of the Iso Lime Green Bar Board?

The Iso Lime Green Bar Board measures 8 inches by 6 inches, making it the perfect size for small food prep tasks or for use as a serving platter.

2. Is the Iso Lime Green Bar Board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Lime Green Bar Board is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash to prolong the lifespan of the board.

3. Can the Iso Lime Green Bar Board be used as a cutting board?

Yes, the Iso Lime Green Bar Board can be used as a cutting board for softer items such as fruits, vegetables, and cheeses. However, it is not recommended for use with meats or other tough materials.

4. What type of knife is included with the Iso Lime Green Bar Board?

The Iso Lime Green Bar Board comes with a 4-inch paring knife, perfect for small cutting and slicing tasks. The knife has a sharp, stainless steel blade and a comfortable grip handle.

5. Is the Iso Lime Green Bar Board reversible?

Yes, the Iso Lime Green Bar Board has a reversible design, with one side featuring a flat cutting surface and the other side featuring a raised ridge to catch juices and prevent spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julia.poe
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
julia.poe
  • carlajanes
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
Replies