• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife

In summary, the "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife" is a versatile and compact cutting board and knife set that is perfect for preparing and serving small and medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients. It can also be used as a cheese board or for cutting and serving bread. The cutting board measures 8 inches by 5 inches and the knife has a 4-inch blade, both of which are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Made of durable plastic and stainless steel, this set is BPA-free, food-safe, and long-lasting. However, it is not recommended to use it for hot foods as it may damage the plastic.
julia.poe
I have a customer who is in search of the green bar board with knife. Please send me a total for shipping to 45122, if you are willing to part with yours.

I have two sets and I am also in Maineville/Mason area. You could pick it up for her or I could mail. Price is $8.50, plus shipping. I can take non-credit card paypal or check, paypal preferred.

Tara

Where at in Mason/Maineville. I live at Socialville-Foster and Snider. By the new Walmart on Mason-Montgomery.

I will take both of these.

What is the "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife" used for?

The "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife" is a versatile cutting board and knife set that is perfect for preparing and serving small and medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients. It can also be used as a cheese board or for cutting and serving bread.

What are the dimensions of the "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife"?

The "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife" measures 8 inches by 5 inches, making it compact and easy to store in any kitchen. The knife has a 4-inch blade, which is perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients.

Is the "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife" dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the cutting board and the knife are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the knife for better maintenance and longevity.

What is the material of the "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife"?

The "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife" is made of durable plastic that is BPA-free and food-safe. The knife has a stainless steel blade that is rust-resistant and long-lasting.

Can the "Iso Green Bar Board With Quikut Knife" be used for hot foods?

No, it is not recommended to use the cutting board for hot foods as it may warp or damage the plastic. It is best to use it for cold or room temperature ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • carlajanes
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies