• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef products are up for grabs?

In summary, the seller is offering various Pampered Chef products at negotiable prices, with shipping not included. They prefer PayPal and will hold products until checks clear. All products are new in package except for the 3 Americana Stoneware Heart Molds, which are pending. The seller is located in Pekin, Indiana and is willing to ship items.
pamperedtraci
Okay ladies, I have some stuff that has just been sitting in those lovely Pampered Chef boxes in our living room!! I need to get rid of it, if you think a price is too high, but want the product PM or email and offer me something. I will negotiate!! Prices do not include shipping. I prefer PayPal (No credit cards, unless you pay fee) I will accept checks, but will hold product til check clears! All products are NIP, unless noted. List is as follows:

Old Micro-Cooker--$3
Old Small Micro-Cooker--$2
Old Bamboo Spoon Set--$2
Ultimate Slice N Grate--$25
Old Cutting Board--$8
Old Small Bowl Caddy--$10
Small Nylon Turner--$2
Nylon Tool Set--$5
2 sets Breast Cancer Polka Dot Cups & Squares--$25 each
3 Americana Stoneware Heart Molds--$5 each
3 Old Style Garlic Press--$8 each
Old Nylon Whisk--$4
2 Old Wooden Handled Spreaders--$2 each
Fizz Keeper--$2
3 Star Shaped Bread Tubes--$4 each
2 Heart Shaped Bread Tubes--$4 each
Flower Shaped Bread Tube--$4
Square Shaped Bread Tube--$4
Old Style Food Chopper--$15
Old Pasty Roller--$5
2 Ice Shavers--$15 each
Battery Operated Sifter--$5
Stoneware Crock--$10
5 current PM or email me if you want this list.
Thanks for looking!

I would be interested in a heart shaped bread tube and the crock depending on what color it is!!

It's a traditional crock, sorry.

What is that? That must have been before my time.

Traditional is no glaze, it's just like the bar pan and large round stone.

Interesting. I didn't realize we ever carried such a thing. I have only been selling for a little over a year, but have been a customer for an extremely long time. Must have missed that one some how. What part of Indiana are you from?

I live in Greenfield, on the eastside of Indy

I was getting ready to reply with "Hey, my cousin lives there" then I remembered it is Greenwood that she lives in. I live in Pekin. Ever heard of it? I am way down south. Less than an hour from Louisville, KY.

So how much do you think shipping would be on the bread tube?

Never hear of Perkin, but I knew a guy named Perkins in high school!! Shipping would be $2 (confirmation!)

Sold!!! Just email me with your address and what method of payment that you prefer.

My husband and I went to Noblesville in July for the Journey/Def Leppard concert. On our way home, the interstate was blocked off and we had to take an exit to some little town we had never heard of. We went to the next town and tried to get back on and couldn't. We finally asked a police officer and he said several miles of the interstate was blocked off, so we just took the back roads all the way home. We wondered what was going on, but figured we would never find out. Boy were we wrong!! The next day it was all over every news station that there was a sniper shooting at people. Scary!!

UpdateOkay ladies, I have some stuff that has just been sitting in those lovely Pampered Chef boxes in our living room!! I need to get rid of it, if you think a price is too high, but want the product PM or email and offer me something. I will negotiate!! Prices do not include shipping. I prefer PayPal (No credit cards, unless you pay fee) I will accept checks, but will hold product til check clears! All products are NIP, unless noted. List is as follows:

Old Micro-Cooker--$3
Old Bamboo Spoon Set--$2
Old Cutting Board--$8
Small Nylon Turner--$2
Nylon Tool Set--$5
3 Americana Stoneware Heart Molds--$5 each
Old Nylon Whisk--$4
Fizz Keeper--$2
1 Heart Shaped Bread Tubes--$4 each
Old Pasty Roller--$5
2 Ice Shavers--$15 each
Stoneware Crock--$10
5 current PM or email me if you want this list.
Thanks for looking!

Trying to keep it up to dateOld Micro-Cooker--$3
Old Bamboo Spoon Set--$2
Old Cutting Board--$8
Small Nylon Turner--$2
Nylon Tool Set--$5
3 Americana Stoneware Heart Molds--$5 each (PENDING)
Old Nylon Whisk--$4
Fizz Keeper--$2
1 Heart Shaped Bread Tube--$4
Old Pasty Roller--$5
2 Ice Shavers--$15 each
Stoneware Crock--$10
2 current PM or email me if you want this list.
Thanks for looking!

Old Micro-Cooker--$3
Old Bamboo Spoon Set--$2
Old Cutting Board--$8
Small Nylon Turner--$2
Nylon Tool Set--$5
Old Nylon Whisk--$4
Fizz Keeper--$2
1 Heart Shaped Bread Tube--$4
2 Ice Shavers--$15 each
2 current PM or email me if you want this list.
Thanks for looking!

What is "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!"?

"My Husband Is Kicking It Out!" is a cookbook featuring a variety of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for busy households. It is part of the Pampered Chef collection, known for its high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

Are the recipes in "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!" includes a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and restrictions. There are options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets, as well as recipes that can be easily adapted for those with other dietary restrictions.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!"?

While having Pampered Chef products can enhance your cooking experience, they are not necessary to make the recipes in "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!" Our recipes are designed to be easily made with basic kitchen tools and equipment that most people already have.

Are the recipes in "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!" is perfect for beginner cooks looking to expand their cooking skills. The recipes are easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. Plus, with a variety of recipes to choose from, there is something for every skill level.

Can I purchase "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!" as a gift for someone?

Absolutely! "My Husband Is Kicking It Out!" makes a great gift for anyone who loves cooking or is looking for new recipe ideas. You can purchase the cookbook through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website and have it shipped directly to the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
footballchef
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • smspamperedchef