• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso- Free Morocco's Merrill Was Giving Away at Nc

In summary, the two children are fighting over a set of chapstick that their mother has. One solution is for the children to each receive one of the chapsticks, but this is not possible because they are fighting over them. Another solution is for their mother to purchase additional chapsticks for them.
merego
My 28 month old and 16 month old are fighting daily over these, anyone have an extra set I can have and I will pay the shipping? I bought twice from Merrill and chose the lip balm the 2nd time b/c I didn't think my kids would even notice these. My daughter say them in my suitcase when I was unpacking and it has been craziness ever since. They are obsessed and one for each isn't good enough, thay both have to have both. please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are willing to part with yours.
Thanks so much :)

They weren't free, and can you order them through Merrill??? ...I have 2 sets but would have to ask my kids if they'd be willing to part with the ones they got this year.

One solution is to tell them they each get 1 of them, not the set. That's what I did last year.Also, most music stores and Amazon sell little eggs that are the same thing...

I got mine for free with my purchase. Maybe if you purchased over $50 they were free b/c I never paid for mine, the guy told me they were complimentary with purchase. If they are on merrill, I will just order them. It is hard to tell a 28 and 16 month old they each get one, we are working on sharing right now and it is just not going well :)
I haven't been on the merrill site for a while so I didn't know they even sold them.
Thanks Janet :)

Meredith - I got the chapstick the first time and the other things the second time....love some free stuff! I was surprised that they were giving them away even though they had them there to purchase - ODD...
Anywho, you can have my set if you want. Just PM me your address.

ljeffries said:
Meredith - I got the chapstick the first time and the other things the second time....love some free stuff! I was surprised that they were giving them away even though they had them there to purchase - ODD...
Anywho, you can have my set if you want. Just PM me your address.

tHANKS SO MUCH, I just went on the Merrill Site and can not find them.
I'll PM you. Thank you, thank you thank you and Regan and Parker thank you :)

I got the chapstick with my $100 order. I heard it depended on which register you were at (wish I had known that when I bought) so not everyone has the free ones. I bought some though for my team meetings to go along with the clappers I already had.

I think they were trying to rid themselves of those and the chapstick before wave 3 was over----kinda like the bread crocks!

:( I spent over $50 and still had to pay for mine...Grr...

sounds like they were only giving things away free in wave three. I know they weren't in wave 2!

I had the same guy both times wait on me, I think he was kind of sweet on me :) ha ha

Yeah, Mer, the guy on the left end...sweet on me too! J/K!!

I was in wave 1 & we didn't get any freebies either.

ljeffries said:

I could totally see that!! :)

:( I spent 120.00 & did not get anything free!! I was lucky they gave me a bag for my things....;)

I bought the $12 HWC Tshirt on Day 3 of wave 1 and got the chapstick free... interesting...

wow those in wave 2 got the short end of the stick!! I spent $36 on line at conference for cards, then $115 and nothing. We had to buy the morracos...my kids like theirs but its weird. I didn't notice this but only one has the logo and the other is blank! oh well. I wasn't into PC chapstick! lol

I made a small $20 order on the very last day AFTER closing general session of wave 2. I commented that I had already spent $80 on the first day (just kind of laughing at myself that I spent so much money). When I got home I found a free chapstick in my bag. :D

jbdowd0798 said:
wow those in wave 2 got the short end of the stick!! I spent $36 on line at conference for cards, then $115 and nothing. We had to buy the morracos...my kids like theirs but its weird. I didn't notice this but only one has the logo and the other is blank! oh well. I wasn't into PC chapstick! lol

Not all of us. I was there for Wave 2 and got a free chapstick when I went through the booth one more time on Wednesday morning.

ljeffries said:

ROFLOL! Better fix the hinge on that door, it's not supposed to be swinging both ways.

In wave 2, bought tons , 2x got nothing. and they should have been pretty happy with wave 2 the were wiped out!!

Oh Man- thats what I get for doing all my shopping on day 1!! Oh well, at least I was lucky and got everything I wanted. I know some unlucky people missed out on stuff.

Wow, I didn't know they did anything different in the other waves. I was in Wave 3, bought $77 worth of stuff and got a choice of Morocca's or chapstick.

Then I went back and bought the playing cards and got the same choice of free stuff.

I chose the Morocca's both times, just so my two boys didn't fight over them.

I did all of that day 2. I am glad I went when I did. A lot of the shirts and other clothing had already been picked over.

:chef:

Tracy

They're called MARACAS everyone!Morocco is a country in northern Africa.

<giggle> I was coming in here to post that, Deb. :)I spent $200 in one shot at Wave 3 and wasn't given anything free. That makes me angry. Not that I expect a freebie, but that they were so inconsistent with offering things.

Do you all mean maracas?

Related to Iso- Free Morocco's Merrill Was Giving Away at Nc

1. What is Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill?

Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill is a line of cookware from Pampered Chef that is designed to be free of harmful chemicals and toxins such as PFOA and PTFE.

2. What are the benefits of using Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill cookware?

Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill cookware is made with a durable non-stick coating that is safe for both you and the environment. It also allows for healthier cooking by reducing the need for added oils and fats.

3. How is Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill different from other cookware?

Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill is unique because it is made without the use of harmful chemicals, making it safer for you and your family. It is also designed to be durable and long-lasting, providing you with quality cookware for all your cooking needs.

4. Can Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill cookware is versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

5. How do I care for my Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your Iso-Free Morocco's Merrill cookware, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding the use of metal utensils. It is also safe to use in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ChefCKHall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders