• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Digital Thermometer for $45 Including Shipping?

In summary, the Iso: Digital Thermometer has a temperature range of -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C) and is waterproof, making it safe for use in liquids. To change the unit of measurement, press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds and toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius. It also has a backlit display for easy reading in low light conditions and can be used for both food and non-food items.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for one (New)...willing to pay $45 total, including s/h.(shipping to 12116)email me please: [email protected]Thanks!!

Jennifer,

I PM'd you.

Got one - thanks Michele and everyone!

OMG, we had a mad search in Grand junction for one before Christmas! I use mine all the time!

I personally don't have one.....but I am considering it? I guess I don't miss it since I have never used one!

if really really want one, check out www.bakerscatalogue.com
they have our exact one.

along with a few other products we also have.

Oh My! That is a lot cheaper too....thanks for the link!

Reba, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the link! I'm so going to have a happy customer!!!:D

Related to Where Can I Find a Digital Thermometer for $45 Including Shipping?

1. What is the temperature range for the Iso: Digital Thermometer?

The temperature range for the Iso: Digital Thermometer is -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C).

2. Is the Iso: Digital Thermometer waterproof?

Yes, the Iso: Digital Thermometer is waterproof and can be safely used in liquids.

3. How do I change the unit of measurement on the Iso: Digital Thermometer?

To change the unit of measurement, simply press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds until the display flashes. Then press the button again to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.

4. Does the Iso: Digital Thermometer have a backlit display?

Yes, the Iso: Digital Thermometer features a backlit display for easy reading in low light conditions.

5. Can the Iso: Digital Thermometer be used for both food and non-food items?

Yes, the Iso: Digital Thermometer can be used for both food and non-food items such as making candy, checking oil temperature, or measuring water temperature for baby bottles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • scottcooks