• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Digital Thermometer? Check Out My Friend's Request!

In summary, an Iso Digital Thermometer is a kitchen tool specifically designed for measuring the internal temperature of food items. It works by inserting the probe into the food and displaying the temperature on a digital screen within seconds. The temperature range of this thermometer is -58°F to 572°F, making it suitable for a variety of cooking temperatures. However, it is not waterproof and should not be submerged in water or used in the dishwasher. It can be used for grilling, providing accurate readings for perfectly cooked food.
jm2003
Silver Member
I have a friend who is looking for a new in package digital thermometer. If anyone has one they are willing ot part with email me with you price plus shipping to 03104.
Thanks in advance.

My recruiter has one that has never been used but its missing the probe. I just looked on the replacement form and it sells for $13.50 and she is asking $20.00 for the thermometer plus shipping. Just let me know!!!:D

I sent you a message, but not sure if you got it. I have a new in box one. Let me know if you want it.

I have found a digital thermometer. Thanks to all that responded to me.

What is an Iso Digital Thermometer?

An Iso Digital Thermometer is a kitchen tool used to measure the internal temperature of food items such as meat, poultry, and fish. It ensures that food is cooked to a safe temperature, reducing the risk of foodborne illness.

How does the Iso Digital Thermometer work?

The Iso Digital Thermometer works by inserting the probe into the thickest part of the food. The temperature is displayed on a digital screen within seconds, allowing for quick and accurate readings.

What is the temperature range of the Iso Digital Thermometer?

The temperature range of the Iso Digital Thermometer is -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C). This range covers a wide range of cooking temperatures for different types of food.

Is the Iso Digital Thermometer waterproof?

No, the Iso Digital Thermometer is not waterproof. It should not be submerged in water or used in the dishwasher. The probe can be wiped clean with a damp cloth, but the main unit should be kept dry.

Can the Iso Digital Thermometer be used for grilling?

Yes, the Iso Digital Thermometer is perfect for grilling. It can accurately measure the internal temperature of meat and other grilled items, ensuring they are cooked to perfection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Chef Dawn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ashleypc