• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a NIB Digital Thermometer?

In summary, the Iso Digital Thermometer is a kitchen tool used for accurately measuring the internal temperature of food while cooking. It can be used for all types of food and is easy to clean. The temperature unit can also be changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius. To use it, simply insert the metal probe into the food and the digital screen will display the temperature within seconds.
Chef Dawn
Hi there,

If anyone has a NIB digital thermometer I have a client that wants one. I live in 19473. Please feel free to send me a private e-mail if you have one to sell.

Thanks in advance
Dawn Heine
[email protected]
Future Director
Schwenksville, PA

Did you find a digital thermometer? I don't have one but I'm in need of one too and didn't want to post something if you hadn't yet found one.

I have one that someone had asked for but never got back to me about.

Related to Looking for a NIB Digital Thermometer?

What is the Iso Digital Thermometer?

The Iso Digital Thermometer is a kitchen tool used to accurately measure the internal temperature of food while cooking. It is designed to give quick and accurate readings for safe and precise cooking.

How do I use the Iso Digital Thermometer?

To use the Iso Digital Thermometer, simply insert the metal probe into the thickest part of the food being cooked. The thermometer will display the internal temperature on the digital screen within a few seconds.

Can the Iso Digital Thermometer be used for all types of food?

Yes, the Iso Digital Thermometer can be used for all types of food including meat, poultry, fish, and even baked goods. It is a versatile tool for all your cooking needs.

Is the Iso Digital Thermometer easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Digital Thermometer is easy to clean. Simply wipe the metal probe with a damp cloth and store it in a clean, dry place. Do not submerge the thermometer in water as it is not waterproof.

Can the temperature unit be changed on the Iso Digital Thermometer?

Yes, the temperature unit on the Iso Digital Thermometer can be changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius by pressing the "Unit" button on the back of the device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Kelly8