• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for White NIB TTA - Any Offers?

In summary, a "White NIB TTA" is a white, new in box, To The Table Additions product from Pampered Chef. When someone is "looking for" a White NIB TTA, it means they are searching for this specific product and may be open to purchasing it from others. These products are no longer available for purchase directly from Pampered Chef, but can be found through independent consultants or on resale websites. The price for a White NIB TTA can vary and there are no warranties or guarantees provided. It is important to inspect the product and communicate with the seller before making a purchase.
Jennie4PC
I am looking for a TTA in White NIB if anyone has one they are willing to part with please let me know
TIA:)

I sent you a PM. Mine is used but thought you may still be interested.

heat123 has a post on here with a NIB white TTA that she wants to sale. You might want to get with her to see if she still has it.

I have one too. mint condition, but not new...

What is a "White NIB TTA"?

A "White NIB TTA" refers to a white, new in box, To The Table Additions product from Pampered Chef.

What does it mean when someone is "looking for" a White NIB TTA?

When someone is "looking for" a White NIB TTA, it means they are in search of this specific product and are open to offers from others who may have it available for purchase.

Can I purchase a White NIB TTA directly from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, White NIB TTA products are no longer available for purchase directly from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on resale websites.

What is the typical price for a White NIB TTA?

The price for a White NIB TTA can vary depending on the specific product and its condition. It is best to negotiate a price with the seller or check recent sales on resale websites for an idea of the average price.

Are there any warranties or guarantees for a White NIB TTA?

Since these products are no longer available for purchase directly from Pampered Chef, there are no warranties or guarantees provided. It is important to thoroughly inspect the product and communicate with the seller before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
monicag
  • robochick84
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies