• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer

In summary, the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer is a versatile tool that can be used for both hot and cold food. It has a temperature range of -40°F to 450°F and is suitable for a variety of cooking and baking needs. However, it is not waterproof and should not be submerged in water or used in wet environments. To clean it, simply wipe the probe and digital display with a damp cloth. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any potential issues.
SusanBP0129
I have a host who is looking for the retired digital probe thermometer.
Anyone have one to sell??
Please email or PM me!!

You can purchase them from King Authur online...

Sorry, I own one, but I am not giving it up!! :p

KellyTheChef said:
You can purchase them from King Authur online...

Sorry, I own one, but I am not giving it up!! :p

Thanks for the tip, Kelly. I've had people ask about this, too, but I'm not willing to part with mine, either! ;)

Found one! Looking for another! :D
PM or email me if you have one!!
:D

1. How do I use the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer?

To use the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer, simply insert the probe into the food you are cooking and wait a few seconds for the temperature to register on the digital display. Make sure to insert the probe into the thickest part of the food for an accurate reading.

2. Can I use the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer for both hot and cold food?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer can be used for both hot and cold food. It has a temperature range of -40°F to 450°F, making it suitable for a variety of cooking and baking needs.

3. Is the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer waterproof?

No, the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer is not waterproof. It should not be submerged in water or used in wet environments.

4. How do I clean the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer?

The probe and the digital display can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Do not submerge the thermometer in water or use harsh cleaning chemicals.

5. Does the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Digital Probe Thermometer comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the thermometer, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nancy Henry
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • Chef Endora
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies