• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife

In summary, the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife is a kitchen tool with a unique double-ended design for cutting and preparing grapefruits. It features a curved blade for removing peel and pith, and a serrated blade for separating segments. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended, and it can also be used for other fruits with similar textures. The knife comes with a lifetime guarantee from Pampered Chef.
Dotty
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for a retired double-ended grapefruit knife. Shipping would be to 14871.

Thanks

I don't have one..but I wonder if that is what my aunt was talking about yesterday. I completely forgot about that.

I have one. I just ran across it the other day. NIP. I just need to look up what it cost. You can email me at [email protected]

What is the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife?

The Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife is a versatile kitchen tool designed specifically for cutting and preparing grapefruits. It has a unique double-ended design with a curved blade on one end and a serrated blade on the other.

What makes the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife different from other knives?

The double-ended design of the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife allows for more precise and efficient cutting of grapefruits. The curved blade is perfect for removing the peel and pith, while the serrated blade is ideal for easily separating the grapefruit segments.

Is the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the knife.

Can the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife be used for other fruits?

While the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife is specifically designed for grapefruits, it can also be used for other fruits with similar textures, such as oranges and lemons.

Is the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Iso Retired Double Ended Grapefruit Knife, are covered by a lifetime guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your knife for any reason, we will replace it or provide a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj