• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cooking for a Cause Volume 1 and Digital Thermometer

In summary, "Iso Cooking for a Cause Volume 1" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features over 30 delicious and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. It also includes tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products, as well as a section on how to host a virtual cooking party and donate a portion of the sales to charity. The cookbook can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, with a portion of the sales going towards supporting Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund. The Digital Thermometer, a kitchen tool used for measuring the internal temperature of food, is also featured in the cookbook and can be purchased through Pampered Chef. Proper care for the Digital Therm
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I have a customer who would like for Cooking for a Cause Volume 1 as well as the retired Digital Thermometer. If you have either if you could let me know what you'd like for them as well as shipping to 23228. Thanks so much!

:)
Jennifer

the first cookbook for a cause was just a pdf file that they could download. i tried to attach it but the file is a tiny bit too big. i can send it to you if you want to pm me your email address. =)

Thanks so much! Just PMed you :)

What is "Iso Cooking for a Cause Volume 1"?

"Iso Cooking for a Cause Volume 1" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes that can be made at home during isolation. The cookbook also includes tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

What is included in "Iso Cooking for a Cause Volume 1"?

The cookbook includes over 30 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, as well as tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products. It also includes a section on how to host a virtual cooking party and donate a portion of the sales to a charity of your choice.

How can I purchase "Iso Cooking for a Cause Volume 1"?

You can purchase the cookbook through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. A portion of the sales will go towards supporting Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund.

What is the Digital Thermometer, and how is it used?

The Digital Thermometer is a kitchen tool that measures the internal temperature of food. It is used by inserting the probe into the thickest part of the food and waiting for the temperature reading to stabilize. It is perfect for ensuring food is cooked to a safe temperature.

How do I care for my Digital Thermometer?

To properly care for your Digital Thermometer, be sure to clean the probe with hot, soapy water after each use. Avoid submerging the thermometer in water or using abrasive cleaners. Store it in a safe place, away from high heat or extreme temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pc ri lisa