• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt

In summary, the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt is a new and improved version of the traditional digital thermometer that uses a probe to accurately measure the internal temperature of food. It offers benefits such as faster and more accurate readings, a longer probe, and a durable design. It is suitable for all types of food and can be easily cleaned and maintained. It also comes with a one-year warranty for any defects.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
All of a sudden my digital theremometer's starting temp. is 285°:eek:

Of course, the thermometers are no longer on the outlet & replacement probes are no longer available.:rolleyes:

Let me know if you have either.

TIA:balloon:

I dont know if its still there, but I have bought replacement parts for a few people...HTH

Nope, I looked on the replacement order form & its no longer there:(

I'm hoping that we'll get a wireless version as one of the new products this spring. I've seen them on TV - they're great for grilling. Unfortunately, unless someone has one they are willing to part with, you're out of luck.

Ooooh, a wireless version would be nice! I can't wait to hear about the new products!

I have a dig. therm here from my Director who wants to sell it. She wants to sell it for $30. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

I might not remember to come back here.

If you haven't found one, I have one for $25.00 including shipping. my email is [email protected]

Wendy

Anyone else still have one? New by chance? I have a customer that missed it on my outlet and wants one.

What is the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt and how does it work?

The Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt is a new and improved version of the traditional digital thermometer. It uses a probe that is inserted into the food to accurately measure its internal temperature. This temperature is then displayed on a digital screen for easy reading.

What are the benefits of using the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt?

The Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt offers many benefits, including faster and more accurate temperature readings, a longer probe for reaching deeper into larger items, and a durable design for long-lasting use. It also has a backlit display for easy reading in low light conditions.

Is the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt suitable for all types of food?

Yes, the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt is suitable for use with all types of food, including meat, poultry, fish, baked goods, and more. It can accurately measure temperatures ranging from -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C), making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

How do I clean and maintain the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt?

To clean the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt, simply wipe the probe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Be sure to avoid submerging the probe in water or using abrasive cleaners. To maintain accuracy, it is recommended to calibrate the thermometer periodically following the instructions in the user manual.

Is the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Probe for Digital Thermometer or New Dt comes with a one-year warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your thermometer, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • cookinmama