• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Looking for the First Volume of Cooking for a Cause

In summary, "Cooking for a Cause" is a series of cookbooks created by Pampered Chef that feature delicious recipes and meal ideas. Currently, there are five volumes available, each focusing on a different cause. The first volume can be purchased on their website, through a consultant, or at select retail stores. It includes a variety of recipes contributed by consultants and customers and can also be earned for free or at a discounted price by hosting a Pampered Chef party. New recipe submissions are also welcome for future volumes and selected contributors will receive credit and a free copy.
kristenlee
I am looking for the first volume of Cooking for a Cause. Please PM me is you have a copy you want to sell me.

Thanks
Kristen

Wasn't it a downloaded booklet or something? I can't remember exactly, but that seems to come to mind.

We got a hard copy of volume 1 if we attended something that year - was it conference? Then it was only available as a download.

I would upload it, but the file is 2.09MB, the forum limit is 2MB...

Where on Consultants corner can I find it? I looked under recipes and can't find it.

google:
Cookbook for a cause Volume I. It will take you to the website, you can download and print it! Let me know if it doesn't work and I will try to send the link. :)

Yes it worked Thanks

What is "Cooking for a Cause"?

"Cooking for a Cause" is a series of cookbooks created by Pampered Chef that feature delicious recipes and meal ideas. Each volume is dedicated to a different cause, with a portion of the proceeds from the book sales donated to a charity related to that cause.

How many volumes of "Cooking for a Cause" are there?

Currently, there are five volumes of "Cooking for a Cause" available. Each volume focuses on a different cause, such as fighting hunger, supporting veterans, or promoting healthy eating habits.

Where can I purchase the first volume of "Cooking for a Cause"?

You can purchase the first volume of "Cooking for a Cause" on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry our products. Additionally, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn the first volume for free or at a discounted price.

What types of recipes are included in the first volume of "Cooking for a Cause"?

The first volume of "Cooking for a Cause" features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. Each recipe is contributed by Pampered Chef consultants and customers, and has been tested and approved by our team of chefs.

Can I submit a recipe for consideration in future volumes of "Cooking for a Cause"?

Yes, we are always looking for new and creative recipes to feature in our "Cooking for a Cause" series. You can submit your recipe on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. If your recipe is selected, you will receive credit in the cookbook and a free copy of the volume your recipe is featured in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kristenlee