• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy 10 2012 Calendars - Kristen

In summary, Kristen has 15 calendars left and they are 9x12", so she is selling them for $1.81 each. She also sells the 10 calendars for $4.95 each.
kristenlee
Hi
I am looking for 10 2012 calendars. Does anyone have any they want to sell?
Kristen

Yes, I do!

There are 15 left. I bought the smallest pack of 25 and it came to $45.16 with tax & shipping, so I want to sell them at my cost, for $1.81 each.

I can only get 4 into a flat-rate priority padded envelope for $5 shipping. I think if I tried to shove a 5th one in there, the envelope might split during transit.

If you want all 15 calendars, or just 10 like your post said, PM me your zip code and I can figure out what shipping would be in a box.

Use the one price postage box from the usps. I think it starts at $4.95 for as much as will fit. Might work well :)

The $4.95 flat rate box fits a DVD. It's too small, in other words. The flat-rate $4.95 envelope isn't very big, either. Like I said, I could only get 4 into it.

The calendars are 9x12". The flat-rate box size would be http://postcalc.usps.gov/, which is $10.95.

That USPS commercial on TV is a tad misleading. They very cleverly keep mentioning the $4.95 price while showing all sizes of boxes, but at the very end, it's "starting" at $4.95. I can't tell you the number of times I've been in line at the PO and folks are looking for the $4.95 box that will fit large items. It doesn't exist :(
The next price point is $10.95, double the cost of the small size. And most things needs a large box at $14.95.

With the flat rate boxes you don't care how far between zip codes, or how much it weighs. The way regular postage works, it is how far between two zip codes and weight of the package that determines the cost.

So, I can probably find a box around the house that will be less expensive than $10.95.
But thank you for mentioning it.

I put 15 and 10 calendars into the $4.95 flat rate envelopes when I sold my extras, worked like a charm!

So they got there OK in the flat rate envelope?
I tried the padded one, which would only fit 4.
Because last year when I bought some, the two outside calenders arrived with their edges bent.
So....I thought the padded one would prevent that but yeah, it won't fit as many as the unpadded flat rate.

OK - a stack of 15 is over 1-1/4 inches thick and weighs almost 4 pounds!
How did you get 15 into an envelope!!!!
Apparently I've got the wrong flat rate envelopes!:eek:

1. How much do the 2012 calendars cost?

The 2012 calendars are currently on sale for $12 each.

2. Are the calendars still available for purchase?

Yes, the 2012 calendars are still available for purchase while supplies last.

3. Can I customize the calendars with my own photos?

No, these calendars come pre-designed and cannot be customized with personal photos.

4. Is there a bulk discount for purchasing 10 calendars?

Yes, there is a bulk discount of 10% off when you purchase 10 or more calendars.

5. How do I place an order for the 2012 calendars?

You can place an order by visiting our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • melindagilbert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • kristenlee