• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Calendars Urgently? - Kristen's Plea for Help

In summary, Kristen forgot to order calendars and people are looking for extras. People are waiting for a response about when calendars will ship.
kristenlee
I forgot to order calendars. Does any one have 4 or 5 that I can buy?
Thanks
Kristen

They haven't even shipped yet :(

Yes I know they haven't shipped. When they ship I am hoping someone has a few to spare. I forgot to order before the deadline.. :)

Kristen, I will have some. I'll let you know when they come in.

I would love to buy some, since I'm new and wasn't able to order any. If anyone has extras (when they ship), I will gladly buy some. Thanks!

Hope it's all right if I jump into this thread...I've posted on the others ISO calendars threads.
I went to order them the 15th and discovered I'd been remembering hte wrong date in my head.

Anyway, I'd like 5 of them and of course I'll pay postage & handling for buying the envelope, your time....

I actually meant to buy the smallest pack and offer my extras here!
Lot of folks wanted just a few last year...

I think I will have extras too.

If anyone have extras can I please order too, I will need 15.

Thank you

Does anyone know WHEN they are to ship? I'd like to start passing them out to future hosts and ordered them 3 weeks ago.

Malinda Klein said:
Does anyone know WHEN they are to ship? I'd like to start passing them out to future hosts and ordered them 3 weeks ago.

They are to ship out the middle of October, it said the date when we ordered them. They had to get the numbers in before they ordered them.

I know a lot of people have asked - but if there is anyone who wants to part with a couple of calendars, please let me know!

Me too. As a newbie I missed the deadline, but would love at least a couple if anyone can spare some.

I hate to jump in here and say "Does anyone ELSE have calendars to spare?" but I just did. :D
I know you all are counting yours because of a packaging error so of course I'll wait for a definate response but I'm looking for about 10 calendars. I also missed the deadline, thinking I had some extra time.

What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef calendar?

The Pampered Chef calendar offers a variety of features that make it a valuable addition to any kitchen. It includes space for meal planning, grocery lists, and recipe organization, as well as tips and tricks for home organization and cooking. It also has beautiful, high-quality designs and is made with durable, tear-resistant paper.

How can I order a Pampered Chef calendar?

You can order a Pampered Chef calendar through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the desired calendar from our products list, add it to your cart, and proceed to checkout. We offer fast shipping options to ensure you receive your calendar as soon as possible.

Is the Pampered Chef calendar customizable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef calendar is customizable. You can add your own personal touch by including photos, notes, and custom dates. This allows you to personalize your calendar to fit your specific needs and preferences.

How can I use the Pampered Chef calendar to stay organized?

The Pampered Chef calendar is designed to help you stay organized in the kitchen and beyond. You can use it to plan meals for the week, create grocery lists, and keep track of important dates and events. It also includes helpful tips and tricks for home organization and cooking, making it a valuable tool for staying on top of your daily tasks.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef calendar in bulk?

Yes, the Pampered Chef calendar can be purchased in bulk for a discounted price. This is a great option for businesses, schools, or organizations looking to give the calendar as a gift or use it for fundraising purposes. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefJen2012
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • barbara_anne