• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Calendars for Open House - Needed ASAP!

In summary, to order a Pampered Chef calendar for your open house, you can visit the website or contact a local consultant. The delivery time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method, and there may be discounts available for bulk orders. Unfortunately, the calendars are not customizable at this time but there is a 30-day return or exchange policy.
cookn' katie
Anyone out there have 10-20 calendars they would like to sell? I completely forgot to order them and I have an idea for my open house with them. Katie

I have some but mine are the group w/two Nov 3rds. I still don't have the stickers either though. Let me know if no one else can help you.

Take that back mailman just dlvd the stickers to me so let me know if you still need them.

How many do you want to get rid of? How much do you want for them? Thanks Katie

Hi, yes, can I piggy-back on your request for the 2008 calendars? I'm currently deployed and had planned on ordering them but missed the Oct 15th ordering deadline. :cry: I need a bunch too... After you get yours of course! :)

I will pay for the calendars and all shipping costs.

Thanks so much!
Lani

If anyone would be interested in selling just one, please let me know. I would like one for my office. I would pay shipping costs, too.

I have about 10 - 15 ... I could probably part with. $1.30 each + shipping.

email me: [email protected]

~ G

Great Gina! I will be emailing you right now! Katie

I also have a few extras and stickers

I'm looking for some too! If anyone has any extra email me [email protected] I'm looking for around 20? Whatever you got would definitely help!

1. How can I order a Pampered Chef calendar for my open house?

To order a Pampered Chef calendar for your open house, you can visit our website and browse our selection of calendars. Once you have found the one you like, simply add it to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. Alternatively, you can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. How long will it take for the calendar to be delivered?

The delivery time for your calendar will depend on your location and shipping method chosen at checkout. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for standard shipping, and 1-2 business days for expedited shipping. Please note that orders placed during peak seasons may experience longer delivery times.

3. Can I customize the calendar with my own photos or designs?

Unfortunately, our calendars are not customizable at this time. However, we offer a variety of designs and themes to choose from that will suit any open house. Stay tuned for any updates on customizable calendars in the future!

4. Are there any discounts for ordering calendars in bulk?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of calendars. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk pricing and discounts.

5. Can I return or exchange a calendar if I change my mind?

We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for our calendars. If you are not happy with your calendar, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to initiate a return or exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitlinmcbride
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
caitlinmcbride
  • otisbg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef