• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Recipe Calendars - Looking for Buyers

In summary, the Pampered Chef calendar allows customers to customize the recipes they include and even add their own personal favorites. There are 12 recipes included in the calendar, which are designed to be easy to follow and use common ingredients. The calendar can be purchased directly from a consultant or on the website without hosting a party. The recipes can be made with any cooking equipment and ingredients, but using Pampered Chef products may enhance the experience.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Looking for anyone with some receipe calendars they are willing to sell. Thanks for reading.

I have one listed on ebay. Just search on "Pampered Chef calendar".
I am quitting PC, so please don't tell me how evil I am. I sank a lot of money into it, and I'm trying to recoup what I can. I tried to sell them here on ChefSuccess for a fair price and 5 ladies blew me off, is why I put them on eBay.

how many are you looking for? I may have some.

1. Can I customize the recipes in the calendar?

Yes, you can choose which recipes to include in your calendar and even add your own personal family favorites.

2. How many recipes are included in the calendar?

There are 12 recipes included in the calendar, one for each month of the year.

3. Are the recipes easy to follow?

Yes, all of our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and use common, everyday ingredients.

4. Can I purchase the calendar without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase the calendar directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website without hosting a party.

5. Is the calendar only for use with Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in the calendar can be made with any cooking equipment and ingredients. However, using Pampered Chef products may enhance the cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • barbara_anne