• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2013 Recipe Calendars?

In summary, The Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar includes a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, as well as special occasions. All of the recipes are healthy and made with fresh and wholesome ingredients. The calendar covers 12 months, from January to December, and can be purchased as a gift. It also includes helpful cooking and baking tips, substitution options, and designated space for notes and meal planning.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
Does anyone have any 2013 recipe calendars they would like to sell?

I too am looking for about 10 if anyone is interested in selling some!

I have 12. $1.25 each, plus shipping. I want to sell them all together. Thanks.

I'll take them please! Message me the details and how to get payment to you please.

I would have loved to get some, but I was too late. Lucky Kristin!

1. What recipes are included in the Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar?

The Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert options. It also includes recipes for special occasions such as holidays and parties.

2. Are the recipes in the Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in the Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar are created with health and wellness in mind. They are made with fresh and wholesome ingredients, and many are customizable to fit dietary restrictions or preferences.

3. How many months does the Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar cover?

The Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar covers 12 months, from January to December. Each month features a new set of recipes to try and enjoy.

4. Can I purchase the Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar as a gift?

Yes, the Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or is looking to expand their recipe collection. It comes in a beautiful, gift-ready packaging and can be shipped directly to the recipient.

5. Are there any special features included in the Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar?

Yes, the Iso 2013 Recipe Calendar includes helpful cooking and baking tips, as well as substitution options for certain ingredients. It also has designated space for notes and meal planning, making it a practical and user-friendly tool in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • tjgiza
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • jenifer4000