• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want 2013 Recipe Calendars for Only $2 Each?

In summary, the 2013 Recipe Calendar is a collection of easy-to-follow recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, appetizers, drinks, and side dishes. It is not customizable, but includes a mix of healthy and indulgent options with nutritional information. It also makes for a great gift for any food lover.
jenifer4000
Hi I have 21 2013 recipe calendars for $2 each plus postage.

Email me if interested: [email protected]

Thanks,
Jenifer

I would like 3 if I can get them.

Can I have the rest?

I would like 5 please if you still have them.

1. What types of recipes are included in the 2013 Recipe Calendar?

The 2013 Recipe Calendar includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. There are also recipes for appetizers, drinks, and side dishes.

2. Are the recipes in the 2013 Recipe Calendar easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the 2013 Recipe Calendar are designed to be easy to follow for all skill levels. They also include step-by-step instructions and pictures to guide you through the cooking process.

3. Can I customize the 2013 Recipe Calendar with my own favorite recipes?

Unfortunately, the 2013 Recipe Calendar is not customizable. However, it includes a wide variety of delicious recipes that are sure to become new favorites.

4. Are the recipes in the 2013 Recipe Calendar healthy?

The recipes in the 2013 Recipe Calendar are a mix of healthy and indulgent options. Each recipe includes nutritional information so you can make informed choices based on your dietary needs.

5. Can I purchase the 2013 Recipe Calendar as a gift?

Yes, the 2013 Recipe Calendar makes for a great gift for any food lover. It is beautifully designed and includes a variety of mouth-watering recipes that are sure to impress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hunyb
  • jkendall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies