• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to snag 10 calendars for only $1 each?

In summary, there are several types of calendars available for purchase, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and planner calendars. These calendars can also be personalized with personal photos or designs. All calendars are dated for the year 2011 and discounts are offered for bulk purchases. The return policy allows for returns within 30 days for non-personalized calendars in their original packaging and new condition.
sih
Silver Member
I have 10 calendars that I would like to sell for $1 each. That is not including shipping. I would prefer to send these to one person rather than splitting them up.
You can email me if interested at [email protected]

Thanks! :)

Just e-mailed you!!

THanks for all the interest for the calendars. They are sold! :)

What types of calendars are available for purchase?

There are several types of calendars available for purchase, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and planner calendars. Each type offers a different layout and size to fit your needs.

Can I customize my calendar with personal photos or designs?

Yes, many of our calendars offer the option to personalize them with your own photos or designs. This can make for a unique and special gift for friends and family.

Are the calendars dated for the year 2011?

Yes, all of our calendars for sale are specifically designed and dated for the year 2011. This ensures that you have the most up-to-date and accurate calendar for planning and organizing your year.

Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple calendars?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of calendars. The more calendars you purchase, the greater the discount you will receive. This is perfect for businesses or large families looking to purchase multiple calendars.

What is the return policy for calendars?

Our return policy for calendars allows for returns within 30 days of purchase, as long as the calendar is in its original packaging and in new condition. Please note that personalized calendars cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error in the customization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • jenifer4000
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • pattybrady