• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a 2011 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar for just $1.20?

In summary, there are three available options for the 2011 Recipe Calendars: Classic, Deluxe, and Deluxe Plus. The Classic option includes 12 recipes and a full-color calendar, while the Deluxe and Deluxe Plus options include 13 recipes and a full-color calendar with cooking tips. Customers can customize their recipes by selecting from a list of options for the Deluxe and Deluxe Plus options. The recipes in the calendars are easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels. The calendars can be purchased on the website or through an independent consultant. While the recipes are timeless and can be used for future years, the calendar portion may not accurately reflect future years' dates and holidays.
jbondr
Gold Member
8 Pampered Chef 2011 Recipe Calendars for Sale $1.20 each not including shipping.

I just PMed you.

any left over??? Would love just a few....

I would love one too!

Related to Want a 2011 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar for just $1.20?

What are the available options for the 2011 Recipe Calendars?

There are three different options for our 2011 Recipe Calendars: the Classic, Deluxe, and Deluxe Plus. The Classic option includes 12 recipes and a full-color calendar, the Deluxe option includes 13 recipes and a full-color calendar with cooking tips, and the Deluxe Plus option includes 13 recipes, a full-color calendar, cooking tips, and a bonus recipe.

Can I customize the recipes in my 2011 Recipe Calendar?

Yes, you can! Our Deluxe and Deluxe Plus options allow you to choose the 13 recipes that will be featured in your calendar. Simply select the recipes you want from our list of options and we will customize your calendar accordingly.

Are the recipes in the 2011 Recipe Calendars easy to follow?

Absolutely! All of our recipes are tested and designed for home cooks of any skill level. Plus, each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the cooking process even easier.

How do I purchase a 2011 Recipe Calendar?

You can purchase a 2011 Recipe Calendar directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants. Simply select the option you prefer and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

Can I use my 2011 Recipe Calendar for future years?

While our 2011 Recipe Calendars are designed for the year 2011, they can also be used for future years as the recipes are timeless. However, please note that the calendar portion may not accurately reflect future years' dates and holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies