• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer (#2243)

In summary, the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer has a temperature range of -4°F to 400°F (-20°C to 200°C) and can be used for both hot and cold foods. To use it, the probe is inserted into the food and the temperature is displayed on the digital screen. It is not waterproof and should be cleaned by wiping the probe with a damp cloth and drying thoroughly.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for this but she doesn't want to pay the eBay prices.

Anybody have a new one that you are willing to sell?

Does anyone have one of the plastic lettuce knives that Pampered Chef offered in October as part of the Help Whip Cancer items that I could purchase from you? I have a customer who is interested in one--it could be one of the green ones, too. I was hoping they might bring it back as part of the Spring items. I know alot of my customers like them.

Thanks in advance!

ChefLAM: You might have better luck starting your own thread. Someone who has the knife & not the thermometer might not open this post to see your request.

Bump! ;)

(I feel like the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off ...) Anybody? Anybody?

:p

the digital thermometer can be purchased from King Arthur Flour. It's the exact same as the one we used to carry.

DebbieJ said:
the digital thermometer can be purchased from King Arthur Flour. It's the exact same as the one we used to carry.
Hi Debbie! it's me cathy! Can you buy just the probe and wire from King Arthur Flour? my thermometer is fine but that wire and probe are in bad shape!! I have to play with it to get it to work and beg it to keep working!

Thanks Deb! My customer will be very happy!!! :)

Home Office may still have some probes. Check with them.

1. What is the temperature range of the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer?

The temperature range of the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer is -4°F to 400°F (-20°C to 200°C).

2. How do I use the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer?

To use the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer, simply insert the probe into the food you wish to measure the temperature of. The temperature will be displayed on the digital screen within seconds.

3. Is the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer waterproof?

No, the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer is not waterproof. It should not be submerged in water or used in wet conditions.

4. Can I use the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer can be used for both hot and cold foods. It has a wide temperature range and is suitable for various types of food.

5. How do I clean the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer?

To clean the Iso: Retired Digital Thermometer, simply wipe the probe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not immerse the thermometer in water or use harsh chemicals to clean it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nancy Henry
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies