• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener - Limited Stock Available | Shop Now!

In summary, the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener is priced at $35 with limited stock availability. It is still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty and can be used on cans of all sizes. The product is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Additionally, the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener is covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey All,

I have a customer looking for the retired smooth edge can opener. Does anyone have a NIP one that you can ship to my customer and we'll send payment???

Thanks, Becky

I can't help you there, but I'm just curious why she doesn't want the new one? I LOVE the new one so much better than the old one... :)

She is long distance so I can't show her the new one but loves the old one and her cousin saw the old one and loved it so thats why I need it. :)

Just a suggestion- explain to her that the new one is more user friendly & will come with a guarantee. If she doesn't like it you can always return it & get her the old one then.

I've got two but I don't have paypal if that's an issue.

I also have one NIP and can do paypal. PM me if interested.

What is the price of the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener?

The price of the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener is $35. However, please note that there is limited stock available and it may vary depending on your location.

Is the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener is still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. If you encounter any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I use the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener for cans of all sizes?

Yes, the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener is designed to be used on cans of all sizes, including small and large cans. It has a stainless steel blade that easily cuts through cans of different sizes.

Is the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

What is the return policy for the Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener?

The Retired Smooth Edge Can Opener is covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Rebecca Balde
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rioron
  • momoftwins