• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Your Cooking Show with Pampered Chef Essentials - Shop Now!

In summary, Shirley is new to pampered chef and is having her first cooking show next week. She needs the following items: a salt and pepper mill, a large grooved cutting board, a kitchen spritzer, a smooth edge can opener, a handy scraper, a medium or large scoop, a 12 cup muffin pan - stoneware, a bakers roller, easy accent decorater, and a chicken/broccoli puffs recipe. Her host wants her to make this recipe, but her starter kit did not come with the necessary ingredients. Shirley will need to contact her director to borrow the necessary items. If she orders the items tonight, she should receive them within a week.
srmk13
Hi,

I am new to pampered chef. I have my first cooking show next week and in need of the following items: (Maybe some of you have extra's laying around)

salt and pepper mill
large grooved cutting board
kitchen spritzer
smooth edge can opener??
handy scraper
medium or large scoops....really need large one
12 cup muffin pan - stoneware...really need this
Bakers roller
easy accent decorater??

My host wants me to make chicken/broccoli puffs, but my starter kit didn't come with the items I need to make this with.

Thanks in advance,
Shirley

Why don't you borrow from your director?

She has a lot of shows booked for next week and may not be able to help me out with the main items that I need...I just want to play it safe. If I was to put an order in tonight, how soon would I get it?

It would probably take at least a week from the time you submitted the order. Is your host insistent on that recipe? Maybe you can steer her towards one that is a new consultant recipe. When I started, I gave my hostesses a choice between a few that I had already decided upon (aka...only needed kit tools to make).

Try asking her to choose between a few that you already have tools for so that you are not stressed about finding the tools you don't have!

Good luck!

srmk13 said:
She has a lot of shows booked for next week and may not be able to help me out with the main items that I need...I just want to play it safe. If I was to put an order in tonight, how soon would I get it?

I'd have your director send an email to her downline. You should be able to borrow from someone that lives close to you. That is what our cluster has always done in the past.

In the future to save yourself some stress :) give your host a recipe list to choose from. That way you are in control of which recipe is done, one that you have the tools for and are comfortable with.

Good Luck!

Thanks for all the replies......I will get in touch with my hostess tomorrow.
Shirley

For my first couple of shows when all I had was the starter kit, I supplied the food and then I picked the recipe. Just an idea

1. What are the essential products I need for a successful Pampered Chef cooking show?

The essential products for a successful Pampered Chef cooking show include our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, such as our Classic Batter Bowl, Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, and Mix 'N Scraper. You can shop for these and other essential products on our website.

2. How can I save money on the essential Pampered Chef products for my cooking show?

There are several ways to save money on Pampered Chef essentials for your cooking show. You can take advantage of our monthly specials and promotions, join our Preferred Customer Program for additional discounts, or host a cooking show to earn free products and discounts on your purchases.

3. Can I customize my cooking show with specific Pampered Chef essentials?

Yes, you can customize your cooking show by choosing the specific Pampered Chef essentials that you want to showcase. Our website allows you to browse and select individual products, or you can contact your local consultant for personalized recommendations.

4. Are there any special offers or deals for hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Absolutely! When you host a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can earn free products and discounts on your purchases. You also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price. Contact your consultant for more details on hosting a show.

5. How can I learn more about using Pampered Chef essentials for my cooking show?

We provide a variety of resources to help you learn more about using Pampered Chef essentials for your cooking show. Our website features recipes, tips, and videos to showcase our products and how to use them effectively. You can also reach out to your consultant for personalized assistance and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dannyzmom