• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Cherry Pitter? Anyone Have a Spare One to Share?

In summary, Sharisse found a PC cherry pitter online and offered to pay Sharisse's sister with PayPal. Sharisse sent Sharisse's sister the money and the sister received the cherry pitter.
chefann
Gold Member
While on the phone with my sister this weekend, she mentioned that she would like to get her hands on a PC cherry pitter. Her friend borrowed hers, and clearly loved it.

Anyone have a spare or a gently-used one they don't need? PM or email me with details.

I believe I have one at the house. I could bring it with me to confernence. I don't get in until late on Sunday so don't know if I will make that meet n greet but am planning on going to the one on Monday.

That would be great, Kim. Let me know. If you do have one, can I pay you with a check, or would you rather have the cash to use in Chicago?

I will look this evening when I get home. The cash would be great, if that is ok with you.

Nope that's fine. I just want to make sure I have it with me. That's why I asked. :)

Kimmo-
Did I miss you? I do know that I completely forgot about this item at Conference. (That's what lack of sleep will do to me.) Do you still have it?

Ann - I have one.

How much, Sharisse? And can I have you send it directly to my sister? It seems pretty silly to ship it to me when I'm just going to turn around and send it to her. :)

How about $10.25 plus shipping and yes I can send it directly to her. It is new in the box. I will try and get to the post office today to see what the cost to ship it will be. What zip code will it be going to???????

Hey - I do have paypal (will have to see what you need to use it to send to me) but I have only used it to send money from - I have never received money through it. Does it just go to the checking account you have it set up with??

It goes to the PayPal account, which is a holding area online. You can then transfer it to your actual bank account. Sis is in 53217. I'll PM you her address.

Great - thanks for the info Ann!

I sent you a PM with shipping price and paypal information!

Saw it. I sent you the money. Thanks again!

Related to Need a Cherry Pitter? Anyone Have a Spare One to Share?

1. How does the Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter work?

The Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter has a unique design that allows you to easily remove the pit from cherries and olives. Simply place the fruit in the designated opening, press down on the handle, and the pit will be pushed out through the bottom.

2. Is the Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter is designed for easy cleaning. The entire tool can be disassembled for thorough cleaning and is also dishwasher safe.

3. Can the Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter pit different sizes of cherries and olives?

Yes, the Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter has adjustable settings that can accommodate a variety of fruit sizes, including small cherries and large olives.

4. Is the Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter safe to use?

Absolutely. The Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter has a sturdy and ergonomic design that ensures safe and comfortable use. It also has a built-in safety lock to prevent accidental use.

5. Can the Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter be used for other fruits?

While the Iso: Cherry and Olive Pitter is specifically designed for cherries and olives, it can also be used for other similar-sized fruits such as plums and small apricots.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Niki
  • Christ Follower
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies