• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry Pitter? Did Pampered Chef Used to Sell One?

In summary, a cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to easily remove pits from cherries, saving time and effort when working with large quantities of cherries. It typically has two prongs and a plunger, and can also be used for other small, round fruits. Pampered Chef used to sell a cherry pitter, but it has since been discontinued. Alternative methods for pitting cherries include using a knife, straw, or paperclip, but a cherry pitter is the most efficient option for large quantities.
merego
I had someone ask me about a cherry pitter. I recall pc maybe selling one at some point, is that correct?? If so, does anyone have one?

Yes PC used to sell one and they retired it about a year ago.

Sorry I don't have one!

This is one of those things they will hopefully bring back. I have so many people ask for it!

I live in a large agricultural area that includes many cherry orchards. My customers are always asking for the cherry/olive pitter. It works great! I hope it comes back also.

Hi there! Yes, Pampered Chef used to sell a cherry pitter. It was called the "Cherry & Olive Pitter" and was available for purchase in our catalog from 2007-2015. Unfortunately, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, there are still some available for purchase through third-party sellers online. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to Cherry Pitter? Did Pampered Chef Used to Sell One?

What is a cherry pitter?

A cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove the pits or seeds from cherries. It allows for easy and efficient pitting, saving time and effort when working with large quantities of cherries.

How does a cherry pitter work?

A cherry pitter typically has two prongs that pierce the cherry and a plunger that pushes the pit through a hole at the bottom. Some models may also have a tray to catch the pits and a guard to protect your hands.

Can a cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

While a cherry pitter is specifically designed for cherries, it can also be used for other small, round fruits such as olives, grapes, and even small tomatoes.

Did Pampered Chef used to sell a cherry pitter?

Yes, Pampered Chef used to sell a cherry pitter called the "Cherry & Olive Pitter." However, it has since been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef.

Are there alternative methods for pitting cherries?

Yes, there are several alternative methods for pitting cherries, such as using a knife, a straw, or a paperclip. However, a cherry pitter is the most efficient and convenient method for pitting large quantities of cherries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • sjackson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Candi_f